𝟐.𝟏

───── 「RELENTLESS」 ─────

     The sound of knocks on the door woke me up completely after I had been drifting in and out of sleep for a couple of minutes

     The sound of knocks on the door woke me up completely after I had been drifting in and out of sleep for a couple of minutes. I ultimately gave in, opening my eyes even if my whole body screamed for me to stay still and fall back asleep, moving my hands to my eyes to rub the sleep away. Steady breathing beside me caught my attention next, finally realizing Bellamy was still there as he promised, a smile on my lips as I moved my head up to look at him, ready to murmur his name when he beat me to it.

- "I'm awake." –he slowly opened his eyes, immediately landing them on mine, smiling.

- "Please, tell me you didn't stay awake or else..."

- "I did fall asleep, Sam. I woke up a little ago."

- "And you didn't hear the door?" –I chuckled, raising my eyebrows- "Maybe you aren't at your prime after all."

- "I didn't want to wake you up, you looked peaceful."

- "Oh, shut up." –I rolled my eyes as I felt the heat on my face- "Wait, what if it's about Raven?"

- "Stay down, I'll go."

Bellamy let go of me, understanding my concern and moving to open the door as I ignored his words and rose too so that I could sit on the bed. I stretched my arms, keeping my eyes on the door, realizing it was Jackson there asking Bellamy if I was with him. As soon as I heard my name, I stood up, slowly walking to the door.

- "Is everything alright? Is Raven alright?"

- "From what I can tell, she is." -Jackson faced me as I stood next to Bellamy- "I came to let you know she is out of surgery and to take you with me to finish your blood transfusion and to take care of your last wounds."

- "Can I see her?"

- "Sam..."

- "I need to see her." -I turned to face Bellamy, expecting to see him ready to scold me or tell me that I needed to stay still but, instead, what I saw was a soft smile on his lips and a look on his eyes I couldn't completely read- "What?"

- "I know but..." –he looked down, a small gentle smile on his lips- "how about you put some boots on first?"

I followed his eyes, realizing I was, in fact, barefoot, smiling and thanking him as I walked back inside. Jackson parted ways with us to go to Medbay to set everything up for me and to tell Abby I was okay. Bellamy followed me inside, sitting on the bed beside me and putting on his boots, helping me up, asking me if I thought I'd make it to the infirmary that same day or it'd take me longer. I glared at him, hitting him on the upper arm before I walked out of the door, hearing him laughing as he followed me. Once we got to Medbay, I saw someone pacing back and forth next to the door, soon realizing it was Finn.