𝟐.𝟐𝟏

────「DEBATABLE」────

     I heard one of the guards talk most likely on their walkie, saying they had found me just as I saw the elevator a couple of feet away from me

     I heard one of the guards talk most likely on their walkie, saying they had found me just as I saw the elevator a couple of feet away from me. We got this, just have to make sure I get to the hatch fast so that they can't pull me down. As I stood almost in front of the elevator door, ready to jump in, a guard appeared from inside it and I barely managed to avoid him running now towards who knew where. Fuck, I messed up. I should have at least freed Raven. I kept running until I was faced with a man in a suit and a guard I recognized pointing my way with a gun. Emerson, well now this is just perfect timing. I had nowhere to go so I stopped running, turned around and threw my two knives to the guards running behind me, killing one and hurting the other on the stomach. I felt a pair of arms pulling me back as I was about to take Oreth's blade that I had hidden in the inside of my jacket and I heard a click behind me; I tried to move my hands but I couldn't: they had handcuffed me. Now, this is just so great.

- "What do we have here?" –the guy in the suit asked, walking into sight.

- "I'd like to say a problem." –I grinned and tried to move up to him but someone pulled me back.

- "Samantha, right? We almost didn't recognize you with that paint on your face." –he asked moving closer as I rolled my eyes- "Emerson has told me about your little encounter."

- "Yeah, I should have taken a couple more hours of oxygen from his tank."

- "I thought you died with the missile." –Emerson spoke behind me.

- "Oh, I'm so sorry to disappoint." -I scoffed- "I'm sure you'd have loved that."

- "Let's get her with the others."

The guy in the suit spoke to Emerson when a familiar voice came through the walkies.

- "President Wallace."

Clarke's in here too? Now that's a nice surprise, I wonder how she got in. Maybe one of the Blake siblings helped her. God, I hope they're all alright.

- "So, you are the so-called President?" –I questioned, trying to keep my mind busy- "I'd say you're more of a tyrant because what you're doing to us is far from democratic."

- "You, shut up." –he was irritated with me, which only made me smile, knowing he was of easy temper could come in handy- "Give me the radio." -Emerson took his radio and handed it to him- "This is President Wallace."

- "I have your father." –Clarke declared- "If you don't let my people go, I'll kill him."

- "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

- "Stay the course, Cage." –a man's voice replaced Clarke's.

- "You won't do it." –Cage said as his eyes widened.