𝟐.𝟑

───── 「CRUELTY」 ─────

     Octavia smiled at me as we all realized who had saved us

     Octavia smiled at me as we all realized who had saved us. I walked up to her, opening my arms for her, she hugging me as relief ran through my veins. She's alive and uninjured. As we broke the hug she looked behind me and her smile grew bigger if that was even possible. I turned to see Sam with tears in her eyes. Octavia ran towards her.

-    "Sam!"

-    "I love you, O." –Sam spoke as she hugged her- "So much, and I knew you were going to be fine but I..."

-    "Shhh..." –O softly spoke as she stroke Sam's cheek "I love you too, Sam."

I stood beside them, happily witnessing the reunion of the two people I cared for the most. Sam kept her word, 'I love you' have really been the first words she's told her. Octavia broke the hug and looked at me.

-    "Come here, big brother!"

I smiled as she motioned for me to join their hug. I embraced each of them in one of my arms, both of them resting their heads against me and I felt... home.

-    "I love you both so much." –Sam spoke against my chest and then she looked at Octavia- "And I'm so glad you are back, I was already getting bored without you."

-    "I missed you too."

-    "If I'm interrupting something here," -I cleared my throat as I let go of them- "just let me know."

-    "Don't be stupid, you both only have eyes for each other."

-    "I mean, can you blame me?" –Sam crossed her arms over her chest as she looked me up and down.

-    "Alright, enough." –I smiled- "You've barely just reunited and I'm already done with you both together."

-    "I'm not even going to pretend I believe you." –Sam retorted smiling- "I'll give you both some time."

     The stress and the panic I had felt moments prior, all dissipated as soon as I landed eyes on Octavia

     The stress and the panic I had felt moments prior, all dissipated as soon as I landed eyes on Octavia. I wanted to run to her and hug her but I knew her reunion with Bellamy was more important than me so I stood in my place and simply watched them. I was so thankful she was back in one piece. She was my sister and losing her would hurt me more than I could admit at that moment. Once we exchanged a few words and she cleaned the tears from my eyes, I left them to catch up while I went to check on the rest.