𝟐.𝟏𝟖

──── 「HERE WE ARE」 ────

     As Ion, Sheda, and I made it back to the camp we heard a noise similar to the missile one as if something were flying somewhere in the distance

     As Ion, Sheda, and I made it back to the camp we heard a noise similar to the missile one as if something were flying somewhere in the distance. The three of us turned around to check what it was, looking at the sky on the horizon.

- "The flare!"

- "Your inside man did his job," -Ion spoke cheerfully next to me- "now we can kick some ass."

- "Bellamy's alive; he did it." –I couldn't handle my excitement as I spoke to myself- "I need to find my sister."

I quickly apologized and started running around camp. The Grounders around me started shouting in excitement and I cheered with them, gaining some approving looks from a couple of them. Maybe now things with the Grounders will be easier, as it should have been from the beginning. I could faintly hear Lexa's voice in the distance, but I was too far away to understand anything she was saying, although it was most definitely some speech about how the Mountain Men were going to pay for the missile and the Reapers' ordeal. I finally distinguished Indra in the distance. If someone knows where O could be, that's Indra. I approached her but, before I could reach her, a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side.

     As I saw the flare, I knew I had to find Sam, running around the camp, trying to find my sister, shouting and jumping on her as soon as I saw her

- "He's alive!"

- "I was looking for you just to say that;" –she chuckled- "guess you were faster this time."

- "You know what that means?"

- "That, as usual, he came through and now we get to kill whoever launched that missile." –she smoothly raised her eyebrow at me.

- "Your boyfriend is alive and all you are thinking of is killing someone?" –I laughed.

- "Your brother is alive and all you can think of is setting us up and calling him my boyfriend?" –she retorted back at me as I smirked, punching her lightly on the upper arm as we both laughed- "God, I'm so glad he's alive." –Sam sounded so relieved, I couldn't wait to see the reunion- "I already threatened Clarke once, I don't think Lexa would appreciate it if I did it again."