𝟐.𝟏𝟗

─── 「THIS IS
WHAT SHE DOES」 ───

     It was nighttime and we were still waiting for the sign that Raven and Wick had managed to get the Mountain's power down

     It was nighttime and we were still waiting for the sign that Raven and Wick had managed to get the Mountain's power down. It was taking too long. Something must have gone wrong and they had failed. Lexa's stance on the subject was opposite to mine: she stood calm, unwavering patience.

- "What will you do when it's over?" -she looked at me, I guessed she was trying to distract me but I had no idea how to answer that-    "What do you want?"

- "My people back; I can't think past today."

- "You should come with me to the capital, that will change the way you think about us."

- "I thought that's why you took Sam with your warriors." –I reminded her, glancing at her for just a second- "Besides, you already have."

- "Still, you should come."

Lexa gave a soft smile and I nodded. Maybe there was more to it but I couldn't allow myself to think past the next couple of hours. Gunshots cut our conversation short, soon having Lincoln, Monroe, Sam, and Sheda behind us, informing us that the shots were coming from the dam.

- "They know we're going for the power."

- "They know we're going for the door." -I added to Lexa's words.

- "Raven will get it done," –Monroe spoke confidently, trying to raise the morale- "she's one of us."

- "Yeah, if someone can blow something up, it's my girl."

Sam was the last to speak as Lincoln started giving orders to the grounders. I knew Sam trusted Raven would do this but I also knew she was worried she'll get hurt; after everything we'd been through I felt like they had become good friends, something I never thought would happen since Sam was half the reason Bellamy destroyed Raven's radio, but they seemed to have left their differences aside and they worked pretty well together. Sam and Raven could become an unstoppable team.

- "As soon as those lights go off," –Miller's father came next to me- "you push that button."

- "We'll do the rest." –Lincoln reminded me.

- "They really have no idea what's coming."

Sam crossed her arms over her chest satisfied next to Lincoln who nodded in agreement. I knew he was eager to make the Mountain Men pay for what they'd done to him and Sam was impatient to get inside to get our friends back; I just hoped they wouldn't get hurt and would pause to think, although I knew if they went in together, they would protect each other. Suddenly, the lights on both sides of the door went off.

- "She did it."

- "Hell yeah!" –Sam cheered beside me.

- "One minute starting now."