𝟐.𝟐𝟐

────「OVER; DONE」────

     Sam had been able to get rid of the two guards following her but Emerson had captured and handcuffed her

     Sam had been able to get rid of the two guards following her but Emerson had captured and handcuffed her. My heartbeat sped up more the longer I was only able to see her on the monitor, standing in front of Cage but not hearing a word of what they were saying. It was driving me mad. Sam shouldn't be there. She had come in for me and now she risked losing her life. I felt powerless.

- "President Wallace."

Clarke spoke on the walkie as I paced the room unsettled, not moving my eyes from the screen on which Sam was. The three people on it looked surprised to hear Clarke's voice; I saw Cage's mouth moving and then Sam's, Cage's expression morph from someone who had thought they were in control to pure anger, motioning something to Emerson who, eventually, handed him his walkie.

- "This is President Wallace."

- "I have your father." –Clarke announced, not wasting another second- "If you don't let my people go, I'll kill him."

- "How do I know you're telling the truth?"

Clarke walked up to Dante and placed the walkie next to his mouth, prompting him to say something to his son.

- "Stay the course, Cage."

Out of all the things we can say, he chooses those words?

- "You won't do it." –Cage answered quickly, almost daringly.

- "You don't know me very well."

Silence was made at the end of the other line for a couple of seconds. Maybe Cage would give in. But everything in me was screaming that Sam was in danger. More now after Clarke's threat. My suspicions confirmed as Emerson kicked Sam to get her on her knees and put a gun to her head. This is not happening.

- "If you kill him, I'll kill her." –Cage spoke again and put the walkie next to Sam, probably unaware that we were seeing them- "Say hi."

- "Do you truly think I'm in any way equivalent to your dad?" –Sam's voice was steady through the radio- "You think she won't kill him just because you have me?"

- "If you hurt her" –I couldn't help myself, graving the walkie from Clarke unable to control myself any longer- "I will kill you."

- "Bellamy!" –Clarke tore the walkie from my hands- "Why did you do that? Now they know you're here and they have something on you!"

- "I'm not losing Sam again, Clarke. I'm not risking her life."

- "They already have her. She chose this, not you." –she looked frustrated.

- "Are you trying to tell me she's as good as dead?"

- "We can't save everyone, Bellamy." –she took the walkie again and spoke to it now- "This ends now. Release my people."