𝟐.𝟐𝟎

───── 「BRIGHT IDEA」 ─────

     We had managed to find a way out –Monty, Jasper, Maya, and me– trying to take them to safety once I realized the Grounders had betrayed us, not expecting anyone to be at the other side of that door, let alone my sister

     We had managed to find a way out –Monty, Jasper, Maya, and me– trying to take them to safety once I realized the Grounders had betrayed us, not expecting anyone to be at the other side of that door, let alone my sister. But I was so grateful, so happy to see her after having feared for so long that she might have... gotten hurt. I enjoyed reunions as much as the next person, but I had to cut it short because we were running out of time.

- "I'm sorry to ruin the reunion but where is your army?" –I rushed them before facing Clarke and my sister- "And where's Sam?"

- "Gone, just like yours." –Clarke confessed and sighed- "Please, tell me you have a plan."

- "Not really."

- "You know who'd have a plan?" –Octavia interrupted us with an eyebrow raised as Clarke went stiff- "Sam would. Where is my sister, Clarke? You've been avoiding telling me about her since you came in. I need to know."

Wait, what's going on.

- "Is she okay?" –I tried to sound calm but inside I was afraid something had happened to her- "Please, tell me she didn't blow up with the missile."

- "No, we both survived that." –Octavia soothed my worries- "After that, I came to the tunnels with Indra and she stayed at the door with Sheda." –I gave her a questioning look- "One of Lexa's warriors, nothing you should worry about." –she smiled at me.

- "Then, where is she?" –I faced Clarke- "We all know Sam would never turn her back on us."

- "After Lexa let Emerson go and just before she sounded the retreat and everyone left..." –Clarke paused as if the next thing she was going to say burnt her tongue- "...she... she followed Emerson inside."

- "What?"

- "I couldn't stop her!" -Clarke gave me an apologetic look- "I thought she would have found you by now, but seeing she's not with you... maybe Emerson saw her follow him inside and caught her..."

- "No." –Octavia's voice was strong- "Sam's too clever for that; I'm sure she's fine."

- "How can you know?" –Clarke questioned almost annoyed- "We have no way of communicating with her."

- "She's my sister; if she were dead, I'd know and so would you." –Octavia touched my chest defiantly- "Sam is alive."

- "Why did she follow him inside instead of coming here with you?" –I faced Clarke.

- "Sam's an extremely impulsive person. When everything went down, none of us there knew what to do and Sam did what she thought was best."

- "How is going straight into the slaughterhouse the best choice? I know Sam wants to save everyone, but that sounds extreme even for her."