𝟐.𝟓

─── 「HIDDEN REAPER」 ───

     We had been back at the camp for a couple of days

     We had been back at the camp for a couple of days. Bellamy had asked me to sit with him to explain everything that had been going on at Mount Weather to Sam; saying that she didn't take it too well was an understatement. Since Monty disappeared she had maintained that he was still alive and now, knowing where he and Jasper were, it was easy to see she felt guilty for not being there with them. The second night we were back, the three of us had made already a habit to seat together during meal times to discuss what we were going to do after Sam was cleared from interrogation about what had happened at the village.

- "So," -I looked at Sam as she came out of the ship, sitting down next to Bellamy- "how was it?"

- "I've been cleared. I don't know about Murphy since I wasn't allowed to talk with him while the interrogation was taking place."

- "What did they want to know?" –Bellamy turned to face her.

- "Everything that happened at the village and what I did since I got here and until they found me walking around the next morning."

- "And what did you say?"

- "The truth." –Sam shrugged her shoulders- "I explained what happened at the village and that once I came here I went to see how my best girl was doing, then I had dinner and then went straight to bed because I was tired of dealing with other people's messes." -Bellamy gave Sam a questioning look but she ignored him and faced me- "Alright, enough about me, tell us again."

- "It's a labyrinth." –I started explaining with the map I had made from the inside and outside of Mount Weather, putting it in front of them- "We got to the dam through this tunnel, it's all connected to the mine system. That's our way in."

- "Sure, if we can get past the Reapers and the Mountain Men." –Bellamy argued, letting out a frustrated sigh- "I swear to God, if your mom doesn't sanction a mission soon I'm going by myself."

- "If you think we would let you go alone into that torture chamber, you honestly haven't learned much from either of us since we've been down here."

- "Sam's right. You wouldn't be by yourself."

Bellamy looked at us both and nodded. Behind him, a familiar figure appeared in the distance. Sam and Bellamy turned to see who I was watching: Finn.

- "I guess the inquisition's over." –Bellamy pointed out as they turned to face me again.

- "Have you talked with him since you found us?"

- "I haven't." –I admitted- "I don't know what to say. He just kept shooting."

- "We're at war, Clarke." –Bellamy tried to make me feel better about it but I could tell neither of them felt good about Finn- "We've all done things."