𝟐.𝟏𝟐

──── 「PARTING; SUCH
SWEET SORROW」 ────

     Octavia and Lincoln ended up moving away with Raven, leaving me alone with Sam, unable not to move my eyes over her wounded body; I couldn't believe she had willingly run into this

     Octavia and Lincoln ended up moving away with Raven, leaving me alone with Sam, unable not to move my eyes over her wounded body; I couldn't believe she had willingly run into this. God, she was so stupidly reckless sometimes, but I loved her for it.

- "Is it that bad?"

- "You are bleeding from at least 10 different places."

- "That doesn't really answer my question, you know?"

- "Is not as bad as last time I had to take care of you."

- "Then we are good."

- "You have an interesting concept of 'being good'."

- "We're alive and the truce is still holding. I'd say we are better than a couple of days ago."

- "Maybe we are." –I stroke her cheek- "But you almost died, again." –I emphasized the last word.

- "I could have taken a couple more before I passed out, have a little faith."

- "I'm not joking, Sam. I don't know what I'd do if I lost you. I almost lost my mind the last time and seeing you all tied up..." –I sighed, clenching my jaw as the images played back in my head- "Your selflessness is one of the things that I love most about you but I'd appreciate it if you could just stop trying to get killed and were a little more selfish."

- "Have you forgotten one of the first things I ever told you?"

I shook my head in denial but then I remembered she had her eyes closed and forced myself to speak.

- "What was it?"

- "I speak too much and act too soon."

- "Yeah." –I smiled remembering that day- "Then, you told me O had gotten hurt because of you and I don't think I've ever gone so fast from being so interest in someone to wanting to kill them."

- "Huh." –she grinned- "So you were interested in me back then? Who'd have guessed."

- "You may not be aware of it, but pretty much everyone at camp was interested in you in some way; you were a mystery. You still kind of are."

- "Now, that I highly doubt."

- "By then most people knew you had risked your life for a couple of us. Some of them wanted to be more like you and others tried to avoid you as much as possible." –I laughed- "I'd say most of them were kinda scared of you."

- "I think you're getting confused here, Blake." –she grinned, a soft chuckle escaping her lips- "Everyone was afraid to even go near you Mr. 'whatever the hell we want'."

- "You sure took my rule to heart."

- "Yeah, that's the only rule I ever follow, feel free to brag it's yours."