𝟐.𝟏𝟏

──── 「WILL YOU EVER STOP
DOING THIS TO ME」 ────

     I had decided to listen to Sam, making my way towards Clarke, just wanting to make sure she wasn't drowning in her thoughts

     I had decided to listen to Sam, making my way towards Clarke, just wanting to make sure she wasn't drowning in her thoughts. I knew she knew she had done the right thing, recalling what little Octavia and Lincoln had told me about what Finn had been up for. OF what could've happened to Sam if the Commander hadn't refused to take her instead of Finn.

- "You still think this truce is a bad idea, don't you?"

- "I think we are wasting time with politics while our friends are in trouble."

- "We need their army to get to Mount Weather and you know it."

- "Their army has been getting their ass kicked by Mount Weather forever; what we need is an inside man. Someone to be our eyes and ears."

- "Forget it, it's too dangerous."

- "Clarke, if you could make it out I can make it in."

- "I said no."

- "Since I don't take orders from you, I'm gonna need a better reason."

- "I'll give you two." –she looked at me- "I can't lose you too." –she paused as I looked at her. Maybe Sam's right- "And do you honestly think Sam wouldn't do something about it?"

- "About what?"

- "About you going in; she'll completely oppose."

- "Good thing I don't take orders from her either."

- "She'd follow you, Bellamy, even if you were going straight to hell. She's just as stubborn as you are if not even more." –she focused her eyes ahead of her again- "We'll get them out. We'll find a way."

After that, we didn't interchange another word until we stopped at night to rest and get some sleep. We all camped together, even though it was clear there were two sides: ours and the Grounders', but obviously Sam and Clarke couldn't give it a second thought and they both set their packs closer to the Grounders.

- "Sam, Clarke, it's safer on our side."

- "We need to trust them, Bellamy." –Clarke was quick to answer- "There are no more sides."

- "If you need protection, Bell, you can stay with me." –Sam chuckled as Clarke laid down on her sleeping bag, squatting down to get her own stuff out of her pack.

- "You're always so quick to joke around and I truly don't mind it but right now..."

- "I know." –she looked up at me as I left my bag next to hers- "But we are on our way to get our truce; I'm not asking you to trust them right away, but trust us."

- "Us?"

- "Clarke and I." –she sat down looking at the fire, opposite to which was Clarke with her back to us, Sam's voice turning to a whisper- "She's made a deal with the Commander and I have mine."