𝟐.𝟔

────「GLIMMER; HOPE」────

     In between the three of us, Sam O and I managed to get Lincoln into the dropship, bringing back memories I'd rather forget of the last time we were in that place

     In between the three of us, Sam O and I managed to get Lincoln into the dropship, bringing back memories I'd rather forget of the last time we were in that place. We chained him to make sure he wouldn't move like the last time he was there, only for different reasons. Once that was done, Octavia sat against the opposite wall, questioning what came next.

- "I go look for Clarke."

I answered her as Sam nodded, walking up to my sister and squatting in front of her, stroking her cheek as I walked to the hatch that led to the lower levels. I stared at them as I started to go down the stairs, amazed by the connection they shared, glad things were turning this way. Once only my head was still in the room, I glanced at Lincoln; I had made sure he wouldn't be able to get rid of the chains once he woke up but it didn't make me feel any better to leave them there alone.

- "We'll be fine." –Sam's voice made me turn my head to look at them- "It's not as if we couldn't fight him, you know?"

- "We got this, big brother. Go."

I nodded, glancing at Lincoln one last time and then at them as I closed the hatch after me, moving as fast as I could to get to the camp before things got worse. I had a lot in my mind, but as I ran through the forest, I tried to keep my mind busy with where I put my feet not to land on my face. I didn't want to think of everything that could go wrong. Once I arrived at the camp, Jaha was there next to Abbie, giving a speech about how we should leave before the Grounders come after us. I saw Clarke ready to go after her mother but I grabbed her arm, stopping her.

- "Where have you been?"

- "In the dropship." –I glanced around us- "You need to come with me."

- "Why? What happened?"

- "I'll explain on the way." –I rushed her- "Bring a medkit. Meet me at Raven's gate."