𝟐.𝟖

──「HER PROPOSITION」──

     Sam had left to talk with the Commander and I only got to know about it because Bellamy came to talk with me, probably on Sam's petition considering he didn't like me much, explaining to me what had happened while I was inside the ship actual...

     Sam had left to talk with the Commander and I only got to know about it because Bellamy came to talk with me, probably on Sam's petition considering he didn't like me much, explaining to me what had happened while I was inside the ship actually looking for Sam and came out later after I saw Raven being taken to a cell. As I was talking with Bellamy, debating whether or not I should kick his ass for letting her go, Byrne came to me and handed me a gun. Bellamy left to speak with Clarke about their next move as I looked for Finn.

- "If Byrne gave me a gun it must mean we are really screwed, huh?" –I sat down next to Finn once I finally found him, but he remained silent- "Look, we kicked their asses last time, we'll do it again."

- "A lot of people died last time, Murphy. Sam almost died and she is out again alone trying to solve the mess I made."

- "Hey." –Bellamy interrupted us, raising my eyes to see him walking to us with Clarke- "We're reinforcing our defenses. Doubles on the perimeter. The only one getting past that wire is Sam."

- "I'll see where they're thin."

- "No," -Bellamy pushed Finn back- "you should head inside. B Corridor would be easier to defend if it comes to that."

- "I'm not going to hide while Sam is out there risking her life for the mistakes I made."

- "Right now, we have to think about keeping you safe." -Clarke spoke next to Bellamy- "I'm going to talk with Lincoln."

I noticed how Clarke completely avoided Sam's current situation and I looked at Bellamy, hoping he would have too but he didn't, or he seemed not to. Or maybe he was already torturing himself enough for having let her go. Although, to be fair, I doubted anyone could stop Sam when she got something in her head.

- "Hey." –I stood up, walking after them- "Any orders for me, princess?"

- "Stay away from me."

- "I was just trying to be helpful."

- "You were with him at the village."

- "I tried to stop him."

- "Not hard enough."

- "Is that why you let Sam go so easily? Because you blame us for what Finn did?" –I wandered, making her stop on her feet- "You wanna start blaming people, Clarke? He was out there looking for you. Sam and I just tried to help."