Part One: The Guy in The Elevator

-Background Information-

Your name is Lucy Reid, and you are 23. You have been best friends with Harrison Osterfield for four years now and you hope to someday become an actor in Hollywood.

-Part One-

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, Haz was calling like he did every morning.

"Hey, how's it going?" He asked. You could hear his favorite song playing in the background.

"I'm good. I saw your Instagram story about the party you are throwing Friday, I am offended I wasn't invited." You said joking.

"I was calling you to tell you that you better be there. My other best friend is finally free, and I want you two to meet." Haz said.

"I can't wait! I gotta go through, I have an audition in an hour." You said standing up.

"Good luck, you will do amazing." He said you could hear his smile through the phone.

"Bye."

I threw your phone back on your bed and went to your closet. Your flat was small, but it was the perfect size for you at the time. You decided on a simple but pretty outfit; dark blue skinny jeans and a pretty white blouse. You brushed your hair and looked at the clock. Shit! You thought. It was eight forty-five your audition was at nine and you lived twenty minutes away. You grabbed your script and keys off the counter and ran out the door. By some miracle, you made it to the audition on time. You ran inside the building got in the elevator.

"Going up?" A voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw a guy, around your age standing behind you.

"Yes actually." You responded flipping to a page in the script.

The elevator stopped at your floor and you got out, the handsome stranger stayed. You could hear your heart beating faster than it had ever before. You walked in the room.

-Time Skip to Friday-

Haz didn't tell you what to wear to his party so you threw on a simple but elegant dress, did your makeup, and gently curled your hair. The clock on the wall read seven pm, you grabbed a purse and headed to Haz's.

"Lucy!" Haz shouted as he opened the door. "You look great,"

"Thanks, not too bad yourself." You said with a laugh.

"You need to meet my friend, he's a movie star." Haz said beaming and wiggling his eyebrows making you laugh.

You followed Haz through his house to the back deck. Tiki torches lit up the backyard casting a subtle yellow glow. You poured yourself a glass of wine and walked around soaking in the view of Hollywood in the valley.

"Lucy I'd like you to meet Tom." Haz said walking up behind you. You turned and realized that Tom was the guy from the elevator earlier today.

"Nice to m-meet you." You stuttered, hoping he didn't recognize you from the morning.

"It's nice to see you again Lucy." He said with a smile. Fudge he does remember me. You thought.

You looked at Haz, confusion painted his face. "Wait, you two already know each other?"

"Yeah," You started. "He was in the elevator I took to my audition."

"Wait are you Lucy Reid?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"The director was talking about you, she loved your audition."

"Yes, you did a great job." He said running his hand through his hair.

Wait, so if Tom knows the director AND saw my audition that means he must be playing Lucas, Shit he's Tom Holland. I just made a fool of my self in front of Tom mother fudging Holland. Uggh!

"What are you thinking L? Haz asked snapping you back into reality.

"Nothing sorry, the wine must already be getting to me." You lied.

Way to go, Lucy, not only have you made a fool of yourself in front of Tom Holland, but you also managed to lie to the one person you never lie to. This night is off to a really great start.

A/n

Hi! I hope you enjoyed the first part of my new fanfic! The chapters will be short (700-1000 words) because I am also uploading them to my fan page on Instagram. Follow me for more fanfics! Link to Instagram page in my bio.