Part Eight: Come Back I Sill Want You

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes in the air. I got out of bed and threw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I walked in still in a haze down the hall almost running into Tom.

"Hey there sleepy head," He said with a smile.

"Hey," I responded getting sucked into his deep brown eyes.

We walked out to the kitchen and say Haz's bent over the stove. "Sorry guys, I tried to make pancakes, but I can't cook for my life." He said with a little laugh.

I walked over to survey the damage. The pancake batter was practically everywhere, the few pancakes that made their way to the pan were black and brittle. I took the bowl of remaining pancake batter and stock my finger in. It tasted like Haz dumped a whole thing of salt in. "Haz, how much sugar did you put in this?" I said alarmed.

"Uh, I don't know, maybe three tablespoons." He said.

"Oh Haz," I said as I picked up the bowl and dumped its contents into the trash. I cleaned the griddle of the burnt batter and opened a cook book. Twenty minutes later we were eating editable pancakes.

"Haz your so lucky she lives with you, if she hadn't you probably would have burnt the house down." Tom said laughing.

"Hey I'm not that bad of a cook." Haz said.

"Ehh," I said making everyone laugh.

We finished eating and I stood up to do the dishes. "No I got it." Tom said standing up.

"I effed the pancakes up in the first place I'll do it." Haz said grabbing our plates.

Tom and I sat on the couch, "Haz what movie do you want to watch?" Tom asked scrolling through the options.

"L have you see The Impossible?" Haz asked from the kitchen.

"No why?" I responded.

"Tom she's dating you, she needs to see your work." Haz said with a laugh.

"Okay," Tom said looking for the movie.

The Impossible was an incredible movie, Tom was so little and cute. I leaned against Tom the whole movie. Haz looked over and smiled at me. I hoped that he really was okay with the whole situation, not just putting on a brave face so I could be happy.

Tom was leaving this morning, I didn't want him to go. The week we spent together was the best week of my life.

"Lucy, come with me." Tom said, after Haz left for work.

"Tom, I can't, I have a job and I have to take care of Haz." I said sadly.

"It'll be fun, traveling the world together." He said taking a step closer to me.

"Tom I'd love to, but I can't." I said kissing him. He pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you."  He mumbled into my hair.

"Me too." I said into his chest.

Time Skip Two Weeks Later

I missed Tom incredibly. He was back shooting for a movie, so we hardly could talk. I sat on the edge of my bed texting him.

To: Tom <3

L: How are you today, I miss talking to you.

-

L: I get the you're busy, but if you are free some time I'd love to talk.

T: Stop texting me, I don't want to talk to you anymore.

T: I have found someone new, okay, just stop talking to me.

L: I'm sorry.

I put my phone down, trying to figure out where I went wrong. We has talked a few days ago and everything was good, great even. Maybe that's just who he is, once he leaves he moves on. A tear made its way down my cheek, Tom was to first person I've ever loved but he clearly didn't feel the same way. My heart was broken, bleeding on to the clean comforter.

I got up and walked over to the bathroom, I saw the razor sitting on the shelf, gleaming in the light. It would be easier if I wasn't here. I thought. I grabbed it off the shelf.

Haz's POV

I got off from work and I wanted to surprise Lucy. Tom was in town for a photoshoot and I decided to drive by.

"Thomas!" I shouted, when I saw him walking down the street.

"Haz, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Lucy's been down in the dumps and I thought you could cheer her up." I said parking the car. Tom smiled and got in the passenger side.

"I've been wanting to see her since I landed." Tom said. "My crazy ex stole my phone yesterday and I haven't been able to reach Lucy."

I laughed as we sped towards the house.

Tom's POV

I was so happy Haz found me, my crazy ex-girlfriend found me and took my phone. Who knows what she was doing on it. We finally got back to the house and I walked inside.

"Lucy?" I shouted. When she didn't answer I walked to her room. Her phone lay on the edge of the bed still on. I looked at it and saw texts from my phone on the screen. Shit. I ran around the house looking everywhere for her. I jiggled the handle on her bathroom door. It was locked. "Lucy! I shouted through the door. She didn't answer. I took a few steps back and rammed it with my shoulder, to door fell. I saw her laying on the bathroom floor with both her wrists cut.