Part 17: Haz The Angry Three-Year-Old

Lucy's POV

I heard Tom and Haz laughing before I saw them. They walked into the recovery room, huge smiles on their faces. Haz's hair was messed up and his shoe was untied. I smiled, happy to see them happy again. "Tom." Haz said before throwing Tom his phone. It hit Tom's chest and he scrambled to catch it before it hit the ground. I laughed, it was nice to laugh again.

"Lucy, how are you feeling?" Haz asked looking in my eyes.

"Haz, I'm fine stop worrying," I said with a smile.

Haz took a breath and sat in a chair to my left. "I'm sorry L, if I was planning on being home sooner, I-I..."

"It's not your fault, it's not either of your faults. Okay?" I said glancing at both of them. I knew they both blamed themselves, but it was my doing, it was my fault.

"Lucy, the texts weren't from me," Tom started, Haz cut him off.

"They were from his crazy ex Rebecca. That girl was a psycho bitch."

I let a smile creep its way across my lips. Psycho bitch interesting choice of words Haz, I thought.

Tom sat in the dark green chair on my right, he took my hand in his.

"Lucy, I would never say those things to you, I-I love you." He quietly.

Holy shit, Tomas Holland loves me, I thought as the smile on my lips doubled in size.

"I love you too," I said squeezing his hand. Tom leaned in and kissed me.

"Ahh, my eyes!" Haz shouted playfully.

"Shut your face," Tom said smiling.

We all laughed, This has been a crazy two months, but they are some of the best two months of my life, I thought.

Dr. Goddard walked into the room, smiling as we laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing, sorry sir." Haz said laughing a little less.

"How are you feeling Lucy?" Dr. Goddard asked me as he walked toward the machines above my head.

"I'm feeling pretty good," I responded looking back in Tom's beautiful chocolate eyes.

"Tom, how are you feeling?" Dr. Goddard asked, looking over the top of his glasses.

"I'm doing okay, sir," Tom responded.

"Good, you took quite a tumble."

"I should of tied my shoes," Tom said with a smile and a shrug.

"Wait, what happened?" Haz asked, "I saw you had a black eye I figured that was from Shonda running after you."

"Who's Shonda?" Tom asked confused.

"She was the kitchen lady who got everyone in the kitchen when the lockdown started, she ran after you. If she didn't give you the black eye then who did?" Haz asked.

"Well, I made it to the seventh floor and a nurse put me in a headlock, then I hid under a desk while the gunman walked around the floor and typed something into a computer above my head. He shot that computer and walked away. Two hours later I decided to get out Freon under the desk and the gunman saw me, he shot at me and I ran down the stairs," Tom said.

"W-wait, you Thomas Stanley Holland, got shot at?!" Haz said, his eyes doubled in size.

"Yes, you cut me off and the story isn't over yet," Tom said with a smile.

"Okay, continue." Haz said calming down a bit.

"As I was saying, I ran to the stairwell and he shot at me. I ran down the stairs and he followed me, I made it to the third floor, something like that, and tripped over my shoelace. I guess the police made it there before he managed to shoot me."

"That story is going up on Instagram right now." Haz said pulling out his phone. "Give me your phone."

"Why?" Tom asked confused.

"I killed mine in the elevator." Haz said.

"Nah, I don't feel like it." Tom teased pulling out his phone.

"Please." Haz begged.

"No, I have important matters to attend to," Tom said scrolling through his email.

"Oh, screw you, Thomas." Haz said trying to annoy Tom.

Haz folded his arms and leaned back in the chair, he looked like an angry three-year-old. I looked at Tom and we both laughed.