Part Five: Happiness Is Enough

Lucy's POV

Haz and I walked to the living room, "Sit." I said pointing to the couch.

I walked over to the door and let Tom in.

"If you boys want, I will go outside, so you can talk," I said

"That's perfect L thank you." Haz said.

"Tom where are your bags?" I asked noticing he didn't come in with anything.

"They are still in the car, I didn't know if I was invited back for the week."

"Get his bags L." Haz said with a smile.

I walked out shutting the door behind myself. It felt good to fix something that happened because of me. I walked down the driveway to the car. I opened the trunk and took out Tom's suitcase. I set it down on the front stoop and decided to walk around back. I walked past the living room window and saw the boys still talking. I walked around the backyard taking in the view. I found my bracelet lying in the grass from last night. Tom was telling me the truth, I drank the whole bottle of wine and cartwheeled across the lawn. I thought laughing. Sounds like something I'd do.

My phone started ringing in my pocket.

"Haz are you two done already?" I said surprised.

"Almost, we need you to come back." He said before he hung up.

Well, okay then. I thought as I turned around and started walking back to the front door. I picked up Tom suitcase and walked in.

"You needed me?" I said, still a bit confused.

"Yea." Haz said patting the couch between him and Tom.

"I walked over and sat down. "What?" I said.

"Look, I get that this is gonna be kinda awkward between us at first, but I want you to be with Tom." Haz said.

I was so very confused. "Tom, are you staying for the week?" I asked.

"Yes, and if it is okay with you, I would like to take you to dinner Friday night," Tom said with a smile.

I looked back at Haz. I didn't want to hurt him, but I also wanted to be with Tom.

"Lucy would love to Tom." Has said.

"Yes, I would love to," I said.

Tom took his suitcase to his room and I turned back to Haz.

" Are you sure you are okay with this?" I asked him.

"positive, L all I want is to make you happy, and I saw how happy you were with Tom last night and this morning." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you Haz, I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You don't owe me anything L. Your happiness is enough." He said. " that being said if he ever hurts you.." he said louder so Tom could hear down the hall.

I laughed. "Oh Haz what am I ever going to do with you."

Tom walked back into the room laughing. "Haz you know I'll never hurt her," Tom said a huge smile on his face.

I could feel my cheeks getting red, I looked down and smiled. Holy shit, Tom freaking Holland likes me.