𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻

(Published December 25, 2018)

Hi, readers!

If you haven't read the description, this is a transferred and rewritten story from my first and abandoned account (The title was "TWINS!?!?!".)

Well, no more chattering, let's get into business!

And by the way, if you are curious and decided to read the first one , please don't, I mean you can, but it's too cringey hehehe. And also, I put a few changes here, so enjoy! Also, I apologize for grammatical errors because I am usually writing this after midnight where the internet speed is fast.

Name: Mikoto Asahina (formerly Mikoto Nakamori)

Age: 16-18

Birthday: March 31, 1993

Blood Type: O

Hair color: Dark red then changed to dark brown

Eye color: Reddish brown

Occupation: Student, Varsity Player (soccer)

School: Hayato Sports Academy (fanmade) then transferred to Bright Centrair Private Academy (Iori's school)

Skills: Mikoto is good at playing soccer but also good at writing and composing songs. She's good at playing instruments especially the acoustic guitar and keyboards. She's good at science, particularly at biology, chemistry and earth science, and english but fails horribly at math and physics. Aside from that, she also has good observational skills. She's not really a good cook but can bake cookies and cakes.

Ambition: Nothing yet, she still has no plans but when she went to university, she proceeded with criminology.

Brief history: After she and Yuusuke were born, a nurse who envies Miwa Asahina took Mikoto away making Miwa think that the other twin died after giving birth. She was then given to the Nakamori family, whose wife got a problem bearing a child. She then grew up thinking that she's a Nakamori. Not until the parents got into an accident and died. Her Nakamori relatives then told her that she's not really a Nakamori and got her into a DNA test with her pediatrician, Masaomi Asahina (her relatives have seen a resemblance between them), and turns out that she's a match.

Personality: Sporty, Quiet, Mysterious, Hardworking, and Grade Conscious. But like Yuusuke, has a sense of justice. She is comfortable around the fellow introverts and tends to avoid loud people. After meeting her real family, though, she became open to people and became more elegant, since she got influenced by Iori and Louis

She is close with all of her siblings but she is closest with her twin, Yuusuke, the one who lives next to her room, Louis, her schoolmate, Iori, her stepsister, Ema, and the other athlete of the family, Subaru.

Looks like this in:

First part:

Second part :

Second part :

Legend:

____________________ = Time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~= Flashback

Note: There won't be a fixed update schedule but I will try to update often. But expect that there will be less or no updates on school days because I have to balance my studies.

Lezgettit!!!!