Chapter 17 - Peace

Morning.

I didn't slept well last night because the fact that I fought with Yuusuke couldn't get off my mind. So I woke up really early and tired.

Since Natsu-nii haven't tasted my pancakes, I decided to make one for him. Luckily, the ingredients are all complete in his place. Most of them are still unused. I feel a little pity on my brother because no one has to cook for him. I wonder why he even moved out from the residence?

After cooking, since Natsu-nii is still asleep, I placed the pancakes in his fridge and placed my dirty clothes on his washer.

'I'm sorry that I used your stuffs onii-chan!'

I waited for a few minutes for my clothes to finish washing. After that, I placed it in the dryer and then watch some TV shows while I wait.

It took a while before I heard the 'ding' from the dryer. I immediately put out my clothes and folded it neatly. Since I don't want to wear this oversized shirt anymore, I decided to take a bath before going onto my day.

After bathing, I put on my clothes and went out of the bathroom. I realized that Natsu-nii is already eating the pancake I cooked for him.

"Ah, Miko-san, did you make this?"

I nodded and sat across him. I watch my brother as he ate.

"Your pancakes are so delicous Miko-san! I'm surprised that you can cook!"

I smiled at him.

"Thank you, onii-chan!"

After breakfast, Natsu-nii said that he will prepare for his work. So he told me that I can go whenever I want since it's kinda boring here in his apartment.

We both exited the apartment and parted ways. Natsu-nii went to his corporation while I went to the park. It's one of my favorite places since there's a lot of acoustic gigs there.

When I arrived at the park, I went near a band and jammed to their music. Suddenly, someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around seeing Jaeyong standing beside me. He waved at me and smiled.

"Annyeong! It's really you, Miko-nim. What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Jaeyong, right? I'm here to listen to some gigs."

"You like listening to them too? Wow! I can't believe that we have something in common!"

I smiled at him and we continued on listening to the band.

"That's Minami-san with her self-composed song! Now who wants to volunteer? Solo and duet, we fully accept it!"

I turned to Jaeyong and tugged his arm.

"Hey Jae, can you sing?"

"W-wha? Jae? I uhhh, I can sing!"

"Let's have a duet then!"

I grabbed Jaeyong's hand and went towards the band. The guitarist saw us and smiled.

"Alright, let's give it up to these two lovers!"

"E-eh? Oh no, we're just friends... right Miko-san?" Jaeyong immediately reacted while I only laughed at him.

"Yep, we're just friends!"

The guitarist snickered and said "whatever~" before asking us what song we will sing.

"What should we sing Miko-san?"

I think and think, and since Jaeyong is a Korean, an idea popped in my head.

I came closer to him and then whispered something on his ear. Suddenly, Jaeyong lifted his head up and gave me a surprised look before speaking up "You can s-sing in Korean?"