Chapter 11 - Finally!

Part 2
Four months later...

"A little more Miko-san! You can do it!"

I am currently inside the hospital's rehabilitation area. My fracture is fine now! And what's left is my physical theraphy.

After slowly walking, I finally reached the finish line. Nurse Aki, who is with me, cheered on me. I quickly dropped myself on the floor to take a rest.

"You're doing great, Miko-san. If you keep this up, then you'll get discharge two weeks from now." Aki went towards me and gave me a water bottle. I immediately opened it and drank the water from it.

"Enough resting. Aki-san, help me get up so I can go back to the starting line!" Full of determination, I slowly stood up but I lost balance and was about to fall. Luckily, Nurse Aki was fast to catch me.

"I love your determination, Miko-san. But don't push yourself. You have the whole month to recover." Nurse Aki said while holding me so that I won't lose balance. It's still hard for me to walk but I am getting the hang of it.

"I know, Aki-san. I just want to be able to walk again. But thanks! I'll be more patient from now on." When we reach the starting line, I quickly gripped on the railings.

"Alright! Let's go!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm halfway there when I saw Kana-nii enter the room. He sat next to Nurse Aki and whispered something from her ear. Her expression was shocked and she called me.

"Miko-san, we'll stop for today. There's something urgent and you need to go back to your room immediately."

"Alright, Aki-san. And hello Kana-nii, what's the matter?" I held onto the railings and took my crutches. And held it and started to 'walk' towards them.

"Hi imotou-chan! I miss you!" He hugged me and I hugged him back. "Something happened to Azusa-kun and was admitted here. We put another bed to your room so you will keep him company. Right now, he is still faint."

Something happened to Azusa-nii? I wonder what it is. But this really is an urgent matter. So the three of us quickly left the rehabilitation area and went towards the residential ward.

When we arrived to my room. A crying Tsubaki is there beside Azusa's bed. Masa-nii is also there but is busy checking on Azu-nii. Azu-nii is still in slumber and Tsuba-nii is shocked when he saw me.

"M-Miko-san... Kana-nii..."

He stood up and walked towards us.

"Azusa-kun is..." Tsuba-nii suddenly hugged me. I was shocked at first and let go of my crutches, almost losing balance. But Tsuba-nii's hugging kept me from falling. So I didn't do anything but hug him back.

"Tsubaki-nii... what happened?" Kana-nii took my crutches and gave them back to me after Tsubaki let go of the hug. His eyes are swollen from crying. I feel bad for him.

Masa-nii heard me and answered my question.

"Azusa-kun fainted from meningitis. I speculated that it is because of stress and overworking. He fainted after having a fight with Tsubaki."

Damn. I wonder how big their fight is. Did they do a fist fight? But I couldn't see any injuries on both Tsubaki and Azusa-nii. So it's probably a verbal fight.

"I...I got so drunk that I suddenly pinned Ema on the c-couch and tried to kiss her. A-Azusa-kun stopped me but I yelled some hurtful words t-to h-him. He yelled back but then he fainted..."