Special Chapter 8 - Little Brother || Kidnapper Case (Part 1)

Third Person

"Goodbye Wataru-kun! See you tomorrow!" Autumn break has ended and it's time to go back to school. The young Wataru waves at his friends goodbye as he starts to go home from his school, Bright Centrair Private Academy.

He has always wanted to prove to his older siblings that he is capable enough to be on his own, so right now, he is trying to go home by walking on his own, no Masaomi-nii, no Ukyo-nii to watch over him.

But suddenly...

A strange man wearing a black jacket suddenly covers the young boy's mouth with a handkerchief soaked in chloroform. The boy was shocked at first but after a while, he fainted because of the chloroform's effect.

"I finally got you... I can finally get my money now." The man chuckled before placing the faint Wataru in his nearby van.

________________________________________________________________________________

Mikoto

"What do you mean that Wataru is not in his school anymore?" I'm in shock while speaking through Masaomi-nii through the phone. I can't believe this, he should be at home by now. "I'll go and search for him, onii-chan, don't you worry, I promise I'll go home with Wataru... just hope he's just out there and not..."

"Alright Miko-san, I'm leaving everything on you. When I'm done with my work, I'll go and help you." Was all Masaomi-nii said before hanging up. His tone is very worried, and it makes me worried too, this hasn't happen before!

"What's happened to Wataru, Miko-san?" Yuusuke asks, I could feel that he knows I'm very worried. With worried eyes, I turned to him and said...

"Masaomi-nii said that Kyo-nii couldn't find Wataru in his school. He would be in the path where me and Iori-nii would go home before but he wasn't there either." Sighing, I faced my phone once again and contacted Officer Kuro. I told him the situation and he told me that he'll help me with finding my younger brother.

"...we should go look for him, it's for the better. We don't know where that boy went. If he went to a friend's place then he should've informed us about it." My twin stands up as he takes his bag. The two of us are currently at the cafeteria, chilling. We both have no classes this period and I can use my connections to go outside the campus. I'll just go tell the headmaster, I'm sure he'll understand...

"Alright, I'll go ask for a gate pass, see you outside, Yuusuke." I stood up and also took my bag and starts to head towards the faculty office while Yuusuke walks towards the opposite direction. It's been a twin thing for us to know what to do without saying anything. I guess we're getting closer like how close Azusa and Tsubaki-nii are.

________________________________________________________________________________

"First thing's first, let's go to places Wataru would go." I say as I take out my phone and opened the map app. Wataru told me his favorite places before, and also, Natsume-nii did find me in one of my favorite places before when I ran away three years ago. I hope that this method will help us find our little brother. "Hey Yuusuke, did he have a fight with Fuuto or anyone yesterday?" I went home late yesterday because I have to help Officer Kuro catch a thief who stole his wife's purse and when I came home, I immediately slept because catching that thief was so energy draining.

"Nope, he didn't fight anyone at all. And we were playing Mortal Kombat together and had a fun night. Why are you asking?" Yuusuke turns to me while carrying his bag over his shoulders. We are outside Wataru's school. There are still students but they came from the high school department, those who are in middle school are already dismissed.