Chapter 10 - Friendly Reunion

When me and Hika-nii arrived at the flower park, we looked for the others so it took us a while to find them. But thankfully, we found them near the pond.

"There they are!" Wataru ran to me and climbed on my wheelchair. "Onee-chan, you changed your hair color? It suits you well!"

"Hello Taru-kun, yes, I changed it, and thank you! I'm flattered." I gave him a smile and watch him climb down and went back to the gang.

When they saw me, they gave me and Louis-nii some compliments about my hair and how he did it well. We all then arranged our picnic stuffs and then, after a few minutes, we are all set. They all sat on the blanket Ema brought while I only sat on my wheelchair.

It's fun, bonding with my siblings... but there's someone missing...

I scanned the place and while I'm at it, I smiled at them.

Masaomi-nii is with Ukyo-nii, Wataru and Fuuto. Masa-nii and Kyo-nii are looking after Wataru and Fuuto as the two are looking at the pond.

Next, the triplets are together. Tsubaki-nii is teasing Natsume-nii while Azusa-nii only laughs at them.

Ema, Kaname-nii and Iori-nii are together, Ema is eating some fruits and Kana-nii and Iori-nii are talking. These two are close so it's self explanatory.

Then the ones who are with me are Louis-nii, Hikaru-nii and Yuusuke. Hikaru-nii is reading a book he bought back in the book store and Yuusuke is drinking some soda. He seems to be talking to me but I couldn't understand what he is saying. So I only nodded when he asked me something. Louis-nii is... staring at me? When we made eye contact, he quickly looked away.

'It might just be a coincidence' I thought. Since I know Louis-nii is someone who is always in the clouds. The only thing which I don't like is that he reminds me of my ex. But I'll let that slide since we're siblings afterall.

Okay, but where's Subaru-nii?

"Yuusuke?"

"What is it, sis?"

"Where's Suba-nii?"

He looked around too but then, there was really no sign of him.

"Earlier, he left for his basketball practice, so I guess he is still practicing. Don't worry, I have texted him so he will come soon." Yuusuke put down the soda can he is drinking in and sighed.

I only nodded and continued to look at the others while they are having fun. They already did this before but I wasn't still allowed to move around at that time. I'm glad they're doing it again, with me. I'm thankful for having siblings like them.

My eyes suddenly went to Fuuto when he got pushed by Wataru and fell on the pond. Ha, serves him right. But the others got shocked and went to help him up.

When Fuuto got up, he immediately yelled at Wataru. But Wataru only sticked his tongue out and ran around the place. Fuuto got really mad and started to chase him.

This is fun. And I hope Suba-nii could catch up soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

I still have an hour left before going back to my hospital room. I excused myself and decided to just have an alone time. This park is relaxing. In my seventeen years of existence, I still haven't been in this park. It's because I got really attached with my sports career that I don't even have that much time with my old family so in my free time, I would just spend it by practicing with my friends or watch tournaments through TV. This new life made me open my eyes to the world. I may have gave away something important to me but something good still happened.