Chapter 3 - Hurt.

Today's the day.

The soccer match.

I'm anxious with what's going to happen today.

When my alarm clock started ringing, I quickly turned it off. I sat up and did a lot of stretching before going outside.

Walking outside, Yuusuke greeted me.

"Good morning sis! Break a leg today!" He smiled widely while I just stared at him, I'm kinda offended with the "break a leg" but I know that means "good luck" but still, I'm offended.

"Uhmmm, thanks, Yuusuke..."

The two of us went to the dining room. Ukyo was still cooking breakfast with Ema so me and Yuusuke decided to help with setting the plates and such.

Afterwards, Ukyo and Ema finished cooking. Wataru happily ran down from the stairs and went to his place.

"Good morning big brothers and sisters!"

The four of us laughed at Wataru and greeted him a good morning.

We soon started eating our breakfast while the others came down as well.

When Subaru came down, he quickly averted his gaze to me and then to Ema, turns out that there's and empty seat between the two of us. Subaru quickly went to that seat and sat down there.

Breakfast was quiet before Masaomi sparked a conversation.

"Miko-san, you know, we can watch your match today, and Fuuto and Kaname will be there too!" He smiles.

I stopped slicing my meat when Masaomi mentioned Fuuto. Today's the day when I'll meet him as a sibling and not as a fan!

"What's wrong, Miko-chan?" Tsubaki asks while the others looked at me.

Since Louis and Iori knows that I am a fan of Fuuto. The two laughs.

"Oh, our dear sister just wanted to meet Fuuto as a sibling. The two actually met before but as an idol and fan." Louis chuckles while Iori nods.

"Ah, the two of you have met? That's awesome!" Azusa simply smiles. "He'll arrive thirty minutes from now. And Kaname should be here too!"

And that's what we thought. A tall blond monk appeared and stared at me.

"Oh, who's this little beauty?" He asks. That guy must be Kaname, huh.

"Kaname-san welcome back! How's your trip? Also, she's our long lost sister, Yuusuke's twin." Masaomi stands up, answering Kaname's question.

"My trip went great, thanks for asking big bro, and I see, well, welcome to the family!" He smiles, I only smiled back. I know that we should not judge the book by its cover but that smile made him look like a perverted guy so I feel uncomfortable with him.

He suddenly walked towards me and offered his hand for a handshake. "Hey there, I'm your big bro Kaname, nice to meet you!"

I quickly accepted his hand and we did a handshake. "I'm Mikoto, nice to meet you too!"

________________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, my siblings insisted that I should bathe first so I did what they told me. After my bathe, I quickly got changed into my soccer jersey. Since time is running fast, I quickly went outside. I passed through a big mirror and looked at my reflection. Today's the day, I can't believe this! I was the team captain last year but because of my injury I decided to withdraw from the position.

I suddenly got the vision of myself getting that injury from last year and dizziness started to take over me. I lost balance and fell and landed on the floor.