Chapter 18 - A Fulfilled Dream

Mikoto

Spring break is over! And I am here facing the test paper while answering for the midterms. Luckily, I studied a lot during the break despite having a conflict with twin and worrying my family.

So after I reconciled with Yuusuke, we went home and literally everyone was in the living room with their phones. That scene made me cry. I'm too sensitive that I hurt them. Wataru was the one who came to me first and then the others followed. I apologized a lot but they only told me that it's not a big deal and they're glad that I'm home safe and sound.

I secretly contacted Natsume-nii that I already went home and he replied that he will come here often to taste my pancakes. Ugh, I'm really glad that that drama is finally over.

"Ten minites left!"

This is the last subject and I'm finally free from this shit. I have answered 99% of the questionaire and still answering the remaining 1%. The subject is physics so it's a little challenge for me.

"Formula of speed... formula of speed... damn, I've seen this a lot of times already! Why mind block. Why??" I whined under my breath. This is such a simple question yet I still can't answer.

"Speed equals distance over time..." I suddenly hear my seatmate mutter. Aw yes! Thank you so much seatmate!

I quickly shaded the letter where "s=d/t" is placed and then dropped my pencil.

I stood up and walked towards the teacher's desk. Only a few have passed their papers and I am one of them.

"As expected, Ms. Asahina, always passing early." Saeko-sensei looked at me smiling. I bowed before taking my things and leave the room.

Outside, I saw Suba-nii with Iori-nii. They are talking to each other and Suba-nii is holding some papers.

I quietly walked to them before greeting them.

"Good day, brothers!"

The two of them smiled and greeted me back.

"Hello, Miko-san. How was the midterms?" Iori-nii placed his arm on my shoulder.

"It was fine, since I studied really hard during the spring break." I let out a grin making him chuckle.

"That's great. I hope you'll get in the top list!"

I almost forgot that Suba-nii was there but luckily, he cleared his throat to make his presence known.

"Ah, Suba-nii. What brings you here?"

Suba-nii smiled and gave me a piece of paper from the stack he is carrying. "There is an event in my school and I was assigned to inform your head master about this. This event is to bring students all over the town together. It's like a city wide student fair. I was going to the headmaster's office but then I stumbled upon Iori-kun here."

Iori-nii smiled at me and then to Subaru-nii "I was waiting for Miko-san to finish her test so that we can go home together. But since you're here, Suba-nii, I guess we could accompany you to the head master before heading home."

Subaru looked away and then scratched his nape. "Well, I guess we'll do that... I appreciate your help guys!"

We quiclly went towards the stairs and headed towards the headmaster's office.

________________________________________________________________________________

The two of us waited for Subaru-nii outside the office. He is currently talking to Takahashi-sensei, the school's headmaster, about the event.