Special Chapter 5 - Reconcile || The Yandere Case (Part 2)

"Care for some drinks, Miko-san?"

"Sure, thank you Sonata-san!"

I am here with my brothers in Officer Kuro's apartment. It's his daughter's fifth birthday and we were all invited by him.

The ones who aren't with us are Fuuto, Natsume-nii, Louis-nii, Kaname-nii, and Hikaru-nii. They are all busy with their jobs.

After Sonata-san gave me a glass of juice, I watched Hanabi and her friends as they play.

"Hanabi-chan, come play with us!" A boy approached her and grabbed her hand.

"No, Hanabi-chan, come play with us!" Another boy did the same thing.

"Hey! I approached her first!"

"But Hanabi-chan doesn't like to play chess!"

"Hanabi-chan doesn't like to play tag!"

"You boys stay away from my sweet Hanabi!" Officer Kuro went towards them and pulled Hanabi away from the boys.

"Daaaaad! Let me play!"

"Not with boys, sweetie!"

Officer Kuro approaches me and sat down beside me with Hanabi sitting on his lap.

"Jeez! I can't deal with boys nowadays! All they want is to get my Hanabi-chan."

"Uhmmm, sensei... they're just kids who want to play. You know, I grew up with male playmates, a majority of my friends are boys and just four years ago, I found out that I have thirteen siblings and look! I'm still pure!"

"Miko-nee is right, daddy! Let me play with them!" Little Hanabi speaks up with an annoyed face. "You did this every time some boys wants to play with me!"

"Alright, alright... but if they hurt you, just come to me, okay?"

"Hai!"

Officer Kuro puts down his daughter and we watch her play with the other kids.

"She's very cute."

"I know, by the way, Miko-san, about the case, did you find anything?"

With Officer Kuro's question, I quickly took my bag and took out the vial which is still covered by the handkerchief.

"I checked on Natsuhi Yuto earlier and found him throwing this on the trash. Inside is an empty vial. I will go to the police station later to have it examined."

"Want me to go with you?"

"No need, I'll just bring Yuusuke with me."

"Suit yourself, just tell me all the details when the results come in."

"Understood, sensei."

_______________________________________________________________________________

After the party, me and Yuusuke went to the police station while the others went home.

Upon arriving at the place, I quickly went to the forensic's room and turned in the vial.

"We'll examine it, Ms. Asahina. It will only take a short time, so you can wait outside." The forensic officer said after receiving it.

I smiled at him and nodded. I then went outside and see Yuusuke who is seated in the waiting area.

"Hey, sis! So, the results?"

"They are still examining it, an officer told me that it would only take a while, so let's just wait here."