Chapter 6 - Danger

(Picture above is resembling Aya. Credits to the rightful owner/s)

Aya went towards the bouquet and took something from there and hid it behind her back.

"Well you know, you gave our team lots of trophies, so it's hard to let you go..." she slowly went towards me with my creepy smile plastered on her face. "But my dear Katsuki never wanted to let you go, now that the team is hopeless, he became hopeless, and as his beloved, I got hurt with that. It feels like he's more interested to you than to me, and I couldn't accept that..."

She slowly revealed the thing behind her back... A knife?!

"So you need to disappear from this world... Katsuki is mine and only mine. Nobody can have him, so anybody who lay a finger on him shall perish..."

Aya raised the knife above my chest area. And because of my injury, I couldn't move. So I just simply watch her as I wait for my doom.

Ever since Aya and Katsuki started dating, my feelings for Katsuki went away since I do not want to ruin my friendship with them. Being in a team with people you are not in good terms with would affect everything. So it's better for us to stay friends than to be enemies.

This is the first time I saw this side of Aya, though. Aya is the sweetest one in the group. What's with her and why is she like this? And if she thinks that Katsuki is more interested than me then why the fuck did Katsuki choose her?

Aya is about to stab me when the door opened revealing Iori carrying his books.

"Hey Miko-san, I'm here, sorry for keeping you waiting, I was running some errands- Hey what the fuck are you doing to my sister!?" Without hesitation, he quickly dropped his books and ran towards Aya, pulling her away from me, pinned her towards the wall and started to strangle her.

"Lay a finger on her, and you're dead!" He doesn't look like the usual Iori-nii I knew. This might the what Kaname-nii told me before. This scary side of Iori...

Tears fell from my eyes when I saw it. I don't know why but I felt betrayed. I never knew that Aya would do this to me.

Iori turned to me and saw me crying. His face went back to normal and Aya fell on the ground. He quickly went towards me and hugged me.

"Miko-san, are you alright?"

I hugged back and nodded. "Yes nii-san, thank you for protecting me..."

Iori then called the staff and security and told them what happened. They took Aya away while I only look at her.

I didn't know that she's an obsessive freak.

________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Iori-nii went to our study session as soon as Aya was taken away by the security. Time is running so we'll just do this quick, and since my scheduled evaluation is going near, I'll need to study further.

"Miko-saaaan!" We hear someone call my name, but it's still soft.

"Who's that?" I put down the book but Iori only lifted his shoulders.

"Miko-saaaaaan!!!!" The voice is getting louder.

Afterwards, the door flew open and Yuusuke barged in. He looked at us in worried eyes but he soon calmed down.

"Oh shit glad you're alright sis, I heard from Itsuki-kun about what happened... where's that bitch?"

"The staff and security took care of her. What brings you here, Yuu-san?" I tilted my head. He walked towards the two of us and smiled.