𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸 - 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓛𝓾𝓬𝓴!

It's been a day since I moved in with my brothers and stepsister. Honestly, I've never thought that it would be this fun to have this number of siblings.

Anyways, tomorrow's the match and well, I am half excited. I am excited because, it's a soccer match, and I have passion for this sport, and I'm not exactly excited because of my injury last year. I fractured my right leg while in a tournament but it's now healed. But there's still a chance for it to come back so I have to be very careful.

I checked the time, it's still 6:30 AM, Ukyo might still be preparing breakfast. I hopped out from my bed and see the mess in my room. That's right, my things arrived at night and I haven't finished settling in. Oh well, I have no choice then but to arrange my stuffs.

_______________________________________________________________________

"That's the last of it!" I wiped the sweat from my forehead and smiled. My room looks so clean now. I feel so accomplished since it took me a while arranging my stuffs. But that feeling is short-lived after seeing a closed box.

"WHAT THE HELL!? HOW DID I MISS THAT?!?!?!"

"Miko-chan? Are you alright- huh?" Louis opens my door and went into my room. Iori followed him. My assigned room is beside Louis so he might've heard me yelling and I guess Iori was passing by when I yelled. Hehehehe, I got used with being a Nakamori that I forgot that I'm an Asahina now.

"Ah, Louis-nii, Iori-nii, I'm alright. I just got pissed because I forgot a box and now my pride got hurt." I honestly replied while scratching my back.

"Oh? You're arranging your room, well, we can help if you want to." Louis smiles and Iori nodded.

"Well, thanks big brothers, I appreciate it!"

I took a cutter from my desk and opened the box. Inside was a bunch of my solo pictures placed in frames and a bunch of video games and albums from my favorite singers.

"Hm? So you're a fan of Fuuto, huh?" Iori smiles while holding a signed album with Fuuto's picture on it. I haven't met him as my brother actually but I've been in a lot of his fansignings and concerts . I wonder if he recognizes me?

"Well, I'm not really a devoted fan but I like his music, it's my taste, I've been in his fansignings before so I've met him as a fan, I wonder when I'll meet him as a sister." I said while placing some albums on my desk.

"Must be some destiny huh? You've met three of your brothers without even knowing that you're related with them!" Louis smiles while scanning the pictures before handling them to me.

Iori placed the albums and video games on my shelf and looks at my solo photos. Most of them were my achievements when I won tournaments and quiz bees. Others are just bunch of solo photoshoots. Iori speaks up after viewing them "Wow sis, you really looked like Yuusuke." he points towards a picture of me and him from middle school. I remember that moment! It was valentine's day and my friends and Yuusuke's friends tripped on us.

"Y-yeah... I'm really glad that we didn't confessed to each other or else... things would be pretty awkward..."

Louis and Iori looks at me and laughs "Yeah, it would..."

Arranging my remaining things got quick because of these two. I am really grateful because of their offer. I usually do things all by myself because I don't want to be a burden to anybody so I don't really know what it feels like getting help from willing people around me.

"Ukyo might be now finished with breakfast, let's go Mikoto, Iori!" Louis smiles while me and Iori nodded, following him outside my room.

When we arrived at the dining room, we see Wataru, Ukyo, Masaomi and Subaru seating on their places.

"Onee-chan! Louis-nii and Iori-nii, good morning!" Wataru cheerfully greeted us. We smiled at him before going to our places.

As we wait, one by one, the others arrive. A few minutes after, we are all set so we started eating our breakfast.

____________________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, I looked outside and see if there's some space to practice my kicks, luckily, there is, so I went to my room, wore my sports attire and took my ball.

As I took the hallway towards the main door, I stumbled upon Subaru who looks surprised after seeing me with my soccer ball.

"Hey sis, where are you going? I think it's too early for you to go to your training?"

"Ah, Suba-nii, I don't have training today because it's a rest day but I'm going outside to practice my kicks. I was supposed to not join the tournament this year because of my injury last year but my team lacks people so I willingly joined. I only joined training three days ago so I need double effort so that I won't be a burden to my team..." I smiled at him, while he only looks at me still with a surprised face.

"Oh, I see, well can I watch you?" Subaru asks.

I quickly nodded. "Sure, Suba-nii, well, let's go?"

________________________________________________________________________________

I took a kick towards the wall and kicked the ball back whenever it bounces back. Subaru is cautiously watching me while I kick. Maybe after telling him about my injury, he must've got alarmed with it.

Honestly, I never really thought that I could get an injury while in a tournament. I fractured my right leg because I did a bicycle kick and well, I didn't master that kick and yet that flop kick gave us a win on that tournament.

A few minutes passed and I decided to stop practicing. When I turned to Subaru, it signaled him to know that I'm done practicing and stood up.

"You're done? That was quick!" He handled me a bottle of water which I took and quickly drink the water from it.

"Well, you know, soccer, all you gotta do is to kick the ball to your foe's goal and protect the goal from your foes... hehehehe"

We started to walk towards the main door, it was quiet before Subaru spoke up.

"Tomorrow's your match, am I right?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"Yep, it will be held at my school."

"Oh nice! Luckily all of us doesn't have any plans for tomorrow! We can definitely watch you play!"

"Wah! Really?" I smiled at him, no one in my family ever watched me play during my past games because they're so busy, so this is the first time for me to have my family cheering me on.

Subaru happily nods "Yep, good luck, sis!"

Subaru gave me a thumbs up while I only looked at him, shocked.

"Are you okay Mikoto?"

"Yeah, I'm just surprised, I only got into the family yesterday and now, I've never feel so accepted in my whole life..."

"Well, that's what it is, let's go in now, it's about to rain."

I looked up and see that the dark gray clouds are above us. I quickly nodded and started to walk again.

This is great and I'm excited for tomorrow!

----------------------

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment your feels!