Chapter 4 - Heal

Warning! Lots of time skips ahead! And I'm sorry if you find this chapter boring, I don't know what to say here XD

Masaomi's POV.

All of us are in shock when we saw Mikoto on the floor with a bleeding leg. Wataru tugged my arm and worriedly asked "Is Onee-chan going to be alright?"

Even though I am filled with worry and anxiety, I still put a smile on Wataru to tell him "She'll be alright Wataru..."

Afterwards, the paramedics arrived and placed Mikoto on the stretcher. I assume that she'll be sent to the hospital where I work in since it's the nearest hospital here.

Yuusuke stands up and turns to us.

"What are you all waiting for? Let's go to Miko-san, now!"

One by one, we all stood up and walked towards the exit. There, we saw the ambulance which is ready to go.

A paramedic approached us and asked.

"Are you her relatives?"

I nodded.

"Okay then, she'll be sent to the nearest hospital here, sir, you can accompany us here in the ambulance, you are a doctor, am I right?"

"Yes, I am.." I showed them my ID and the paramedic nodded.

"Alright, let's go in."

Before going inside the ambulance, I turned to my siblings and said. "See you all there!"

________________________________________________________________________________

The ride towards the hospital is dizzy for me because of the sight of blood. But as soon as we arrived, Mikoto was sent to the emergency room and then to the operating room.

I sat outside the operating room while waiting for the others. A doctor went outside from the operating room and approached me.

"Dr. Asahina? I didn't know that you have a sister?!"

"Ah, Dr. Touma. How is she?" I looked at him while he sat beside me.

"For now, we stopped the bleeding, she fainted because of blood loss. It is self explanatory because her fractured bone and its metal rods damaged an artery." He took out a candy from his pocket and ate it. "The surgery for her fractured leg is still taking place. But her condition's fine. Let's just hope for the best... and well, she needs to step out from sports."

I only nodded with what Dr. Touma said. But if Miko-san hears it, then what would be her reaction? She's like Subaru who has a passion for sports. She'll be devastated if she hears that...

After discussing with my sister's condition, Dr. Touma came back to the operating room.

I hope the surgery goes well...

_______________________________________________________________________________

The others arrived thirty minutes after my interaction with Dr. Touma. They all looked worried. Especially Yuusuke.

"Onii-chan? How's Miko-san?" He asks. Staring at the lit "under operation" sign.

"They are still operating for her fractured bone." I answered. "I talked to one of the doctors operating her, she's fine now. But since its a open-fracture, the operation might take a while..."

They all nodded and some of them sighed in relief.

"Man..." Kaname sits down beside me, sighing. "I just met her today, and yet, this happened..."