𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓶𝓮

"..."

I slowly opened my eyes. A white ceiling appears in my sight.

Where am I?

"Miko-chan?"

That voice...

"D-Dr. Asahina?" I sat up from my bed, seeing my pediatrician, well now, big brother, sitting beside my bed.

"Glad you're awake, Miko-san... you must know now, huh? You can call me onii-chan if you want to."

"Where am I?"

"You're in your new home now, Sunrise Residence, welcome home, sister!"

Home? My new home huh? I hope I'll fit in well.

"I have notified your relatives and your things are on its way now. That really scared me when I saw you faint in there."

"I'm sorry, O-onii-chan... I kinda ran away, I got mad... I'm sorry..."

Masaomi leans back and looks at the ceiling while smiling "It's okay, Miko-san, in your situation, who wouldn't get mad? Come now, let us meet your siblings, you can stand, right?"

I nodded and jumped out from the bed and went outside following Masaomi. He lead me to the living room and see a lot of boys, probably about nine? and a girl with a squirrel. Are they my siblings?

"Everyone, she's awake, please greet her."

The brothers looked at me while the sister smiles. The squirrel though, it looks a little... pissed?

"You're Miko-nee? Wow! You really have a resemblance with Yuusuke-nii!" The little boy, presumably the youngest brother, cheerfully smiles at me. "Nice to finally meet you, onee-san! Hi, I'm Wataru!"

I smiled back and knelt to his level and patted his head "Nice to meet you, Taru-kun!" after that, I stood up and watch Wataru run towards Masaomi

"Waaaaah! She gave me a nice nickname! Masaomi-nii, I like her already!"

Masaomi laughs while patting his head.

Afterwards, a familiar looking guy arrived and walked towards me and gave me a surprised look while I gave him the same look.

"You!?" We yelled in unison.

The others gave us a confused look and one who has blonde hair and is wearing glasses spoke up "Do you know each other?"

"Ukyo-nii... this girl... she's... a rival of mine back in middle school..." the red head looks at me terrified like I'm some ghost or something.

"Asahina... I should've known... why wasn't I thinking about this... ? Hey why haven't I seen you in matches since first year? Did you not join the team in your school?"

"Wait what? Rivals? Team? Match?" a prince-looking guy asked, tilting his head. His uniform looks familiar... is he from my dream school?

"Iori, you know already that I used to play soccer right? well back in middle school, I used to compete with Nakamori for the captain title, which I lost... She then became the team captain for our school's soccer team, which made me hurt my pride..."

"Well, the two of you must be destined to meet back then!" The girl with the squirrel who looks just around my age smiled "And Wataru's right, there's really a resemblance between the two of you!"

The redheaded Asahina looks at me and slowly points his finger towards me "Y-you... when's your birthday again?"

Because of his weird reaction, I stuttered too. "M-my birthday? March 31, 1993, 04: 10 AM..."