⚂Desire⚂

Michael Pov

I was writing a new song that was for my new album called,'Bad'. I don't know what to name the song that can forever be titled as it is. Just then Frank came in here rushing with worry eyes that I never thought I could see him panic. 

"Frank? What's going on?" I asked.

"Michael, you need to watch the news." He said.

I was so confused as I quickly walked over to the television to change the channel on ABC News Live.

"Reporting to a breaking news foundation where a prisoner name Julian Waterfield has broken out due for the psychopathic side situation for 20 years for being locked away. Police are on the search into finding her and for what desire she may choose. Right now, we have her doctor that is a therapist who sat and talked with her for those long years. Dr. Crooks is with the news men right now discussing over this." The news lady spoke as it switched to Julian's doctor.

Doctor Crooks

"What can you tell us about Julian? As her therapist how was she treated as your patient?" The news man asked

"Julian, was a rather quiet child and spoke with small words and sentences. That I learned from some of the people she knew were less distant from her actions that she does." Dr. Crooks informed.

"What else does she have witness? How was her life behind bars until being broken out now?" 

"All I can say is that her life behind bars was more like a bird cage for her. They advise no one to have her be with a neighbor with her otherwise she will kill them instantly. I've seen with my own eyes that happened once and her eyes were so emotionless as she did it." 

"Understandable. The police have also went into her cell to see the name 'Michael' on the wall. What does that describe to you?"

"When Julian had nothing to do I gave her a set of tapes as she saw the singer Michael Jackson. It was almost as if her eyes would grow happy into the light of seeing him-so I decided to bring more cocept tapes for her to watch. But, I did read the reports and in the files that had his name on the wall claiming him as her own. I'm mostly worried about how she'll find if she can or we'll just have to think of some-"

I was shaking violently as Frank placed a hand on my shoulder to give it a small pat.

"Mike, you need to have a bodyguard with you at all times. This girl is a threat and can easily kill you for what obsession she had for you will be her last until she's caught." Frank said.

"I know. But why me?" I whisper to myself.