♧Faceless♧

Michael💖

I was already having trouble sleeping in my hotel bedroom, that I started to have a nightmare to cause me to shift around in my sleep letting a whimper. This wasn't any ordinary nightmare which was about me running away from her and she was only reaching out towards me with painful eyes. I then shot my eyes open panting in relief knowing that nothing happened only me running and Julian chasing me. I think a glass of water would be nice. When I was about to sit up...I couldn't. I looked around to see the window cracked open a bit as the wind blew inside, and what was more disturbing is that I couldn't move my legs or arms. I tried to scream for help and noticed that my mouth was covered with tape. My eyes gaze in front of the door that it was more of a faceless person standing there as I began to squirm trying to figure out a way to get out and I couldn't. The figure began to walk closer and closer.....then it eventually stopped their tracks as it bend down to wipe my tears that were coming down as I trembled. 

"Shhh." They said petting my hair as her touch only made my heart want to jump out of my chest.

The figure themself was Julian as she only touched and poke me before she grew tired as she took the tape off my mouth.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!? I AM NOT YOUR PRIZE POSSESSION NOW LET ME GO!" I screamed as she tilted her head quite confused of my rage.

"Tch, you expect me to be with you like this? Julian, let me go please." I begged as she viciously shook her head.

"Why? Why can't you let me go? You're just here to kill me and....and just use me for a love toy." She just stood there staring at me with a blank facial behind the mask and goggles.

"Shh"She said.

"I don't understand. I'm scared and you're only a monster." I whimpered.

Julian🐱‍💻

Why is he so scared? I haven't done anything bad to him to make him cry either. He was staring at me with fearful eyes and I know that feeling too. Only as a young child that I use to feel emotions and they just stopped when I became an adult. My only thoughts are to be with Michael forever.

"Sleep." I whispered.

"W- What? Aren't you here to kill me?" He asked as I shook my head. I place a finger on my mask to tell him not to say a word. He only shifted a little to try and make himself comfortable of being tied up. I then went over to a chair in the corner and slept there because I know he'll probably freak out to drive the neighbors crazy.  I'm finally glad that I have my Michael.