🎶Stalker🎶

Michael 🤳

After hearing about the whole deal with Naomi being almost killed to death. No evidence was found by her but to Julian that is and claimed she was the one who attacked her in the first time. Right now, I have no clue where she was and I can't blame her if anyone has to find her since she is the infamous serial killer now and they even made a movie about her called, 'The Darkness In Her Soul'. Crazy and shocking right?

Breaking News:

"Still the police and squad have given up over the years to search for the infamous serial killer Julian Waterfield. People say they've seen her and no luck if they cannot look out for her if the max of murdering is at its higher range." I switched off the tv as Janet spoke up.

"You know they'll find her soon, right?" Janet asked as I sighed heavily and nodded.

"I know. She's going to get herself caught if she keeps doing it and I don't know what i'm going to do if I keep this secret of hiding her here forever." I huffed as Janet scoot over to let me sit next to her.

"Cheer up. I'm sure we can do something about this and if she gets caught then its over Michael." She reassured and I nodded. I got back up to go into the kitchen to grab an apple and sit by a window staring at nothing until my eyes glanced over a figure behind the trees. Julian. She was stalking and I could tell her eyes were on my every move as she gave a short wave before walking away out of my sight and I couldn't tell what more could we do to keep this up.  

Why am I keeping her safe? She's a murderer and that's her life to be going through and I can't stop it from happening no more or less.