💕Eye's💕

Michael

I woke up as my vision cleared up to see Julian sitting in front of me as she stared dead at me as usual. I tried to move but I found myself tied to a chair.

"Julian!" I shouted at her as she tilt her head curious.

"Let me out of this damn chair!" I gritted my teeth as she shook her head 'no'.

"Why? I told you to leave me alone and you disobeyed me." I grumbled.

"Can't you say anything? Talk dammit!" I yelled as she jumped a little knowing that I must've scared her and I didn't mean to. I sighed and stop forcing myself to get out of this chair.

"Listen, I know you want me for a reason but as a stalker and serial killer. I advise you to just....just...let me go. We can talk about this and get it over with. Please." I begged her as she, again shook her head.

"Okay. Fine! Keep me in this chair until someone notices." I bit my bottom lip.

We sat there silence for about 5 minutes and I decided to speak up once again.

"Julian, why can't you understand that I just want to be by myself. I mean, it's not like I have anyone to care for while I was growing up except for my family. I don't think you'll ever want to be with a man that is only a....freak." I said regretting myself from all the problems that I am facing in my body.

Julian stood up from her chair walking over to sit on my lap and petted my hair leaning me against her chest. Her heart was beating and yet it was so...calming. It's as if she understood what I am going through. I look at her eyes that were beaming in happiness to be around me that I guess during her life she was wanted to be a different person from what her childhood brought her.

"Have you ever thought about changing yourself? You seem so tensed up about killing people its as if that you hate them. We all do. For the things that they did to us, but violence doesn't solve anything." I spoke with empathy as she buried her face into my neck as I can feel her breathing steadily knowing she was calm in this position.

"I would regret this. But, you can't go out killing people or you will face consequences. I'll let you stay here with me for now." I said as she stared at me disbelieved as I let a small smile escape.

"Yes. I forgive you this time. If I hear anything about missing people or killing cases to be involve you will regret it. Deal?" I asked her as she nodded viciously.

"Good girl. Untie me out of this chair if you will." I pleaded as she use her knife to cut the ropes to free me out of this torture seat.

"Thanks. I can get you something to eat, but stay here until I come back." I said as she responded and sat on my bed to wait for my return patiently.

Julian

H-He forgave me? Not only that but he did said that if I kill a single individual I will regret it. I hate that I can't go out and do that anymore. I waited for Michael to return from downstairs as I saw him enter with a plate of a full breakfast meal prepared and he had another one that was his I suppose. He handed me one as I took it out of his hands and stared at it as Michael began eating. I knew he was looking at me knowing that I won't eat.

"What? You don't like th food?" He asked.

'No.' I shook my head.

"Why can't you eat?" He asked.

"I don't want to take off my mask." I replied.

"Why not? I want to see your full face." He begged.

"I'm ugly." I retort.

"Nonsense! Everyone looks beautiful from the way they are born and are proud to look different than anyone else." He said as I sighed.

"I-If y-y-you insist." I stuttered.

I slowly went behind my neck to untie the mask on my mouth as it dropped on the floor. Then I went up to my face to where I wear the goggles as I took it off as it fell on the floor also.

"J-Julian...." He gasped as I slowly looked over at him as he covered his mouth. I knew it. I quickly grabbed my mask and goggles to try to cover my face as he stopped me by holding my wrist.

"Julian don't do it. Please. I apologize for my reaction but you look..."

"Ugly." I said finishing his sentence.

"No. Beautiful." He smiled.

I stared at him surprised and thanked him by nodding.

"You shouldn't wear something to cover your face." He said as I continued to shake my head as I place it back on my face.

"No. I have to wear it. No one must know what I look like." I replied.

"Oh Julian..."