⚅Attention⚅

Michael

The next day I was getting myself ready to head over to the studio for my new song called, 'The Way You Make Me Feel' as I switched the news channel on.

"Today the police have uncovered 23 bodies dead and 15 who were injured due to the work of Julian. It seems like the interview of Michael Jackson and Dr. Crooks have gotten her attention to win her fate. Police are still on the lookout for the killer and will-"

I switched the tv off as I shook my head in disbelief that Julian killed all those innocent people as I held my tears back and hurried over to the studio. Next thing I know was that Frank immediately rushed over to where I just enter the building with a worry and rage expression.

"Frank what's the big idea? I know that Julian is after me, but-"

"Michael, the interview with Dr.Crooks only made it worse to lose some of the workers here. Your song career will have to wait until we could get replacement and the MTV are cancelled as well. She's on your heels and you don't know it yet." He said as I looked around to see no one here but us alone. 

"I need to stop this." I said.

"What!?"

"I said, this needs to stop. I'm going to wait for her to come find me. If she wants me and then she'll come get me." I said with the final straw I take as Frank grabbed my wrist.

"Michael don't do th-"

"What else can we do? She's out there probably killing another person. An 'Innocent' person that couldn't live another day to see the sun, love, and friendship on his way." I yelled as he held back his words that I have spoken as I turn my heel to leave.

"Wait! Where are you going!?" He asked.

"Somewhere. But i'm not going to be in the public's eye so long." I reassured before exiting the building and returning to my limousine. 

"Bill please take me down to LA airport because i'm going to fly straight to New York City." I said.

"Yes sir." He said driving off as I stared out the window thinking about Julian.

'Julian, why are you so eager into catching me?' I thought.