⚄Coming Home⚄

Julian

Now that I am wondering around the streets of LA, I know that I haven't been out in public for a long time since being locked away in prison. Everything that I have to do must be right for my Mikey to have for coming home. I will not rest until I find him. I was walking pass people that were staring at the television showing the news about me.

"Julian is out and about that could be a dangerous threat. Keep all doors and windows locked for her to not enter for the killing intrusion she'll do." The news man warned everyone around me as I rolled my eyes witnessing this whole news about my killing will result to a high definition.

"Tonight is an interview with Dr. Crooks and Michael Jackson that he too is interested in the serial killer to obsessed with the King of Pop. Back to you Brian." She added as my eyes lit up to see the picture of Michael before it was vanished off the screen.

'I guess i'll have to stop by a place to watch my be love interview.' I thought a small smirk on my face. 

Michael✨

I was going to have an interview with Dr. Crooks tonight to learn why Julian may be interested in me. As I was getting dressed to get ready for the interview I began to think why a girl like her was so into me unlike other girls; However she is a threat and could make things end in a bad way. Why am I in this situation? Why does she want me? How could she claim i'm hers? 

My outfit:

I was heading to where Dr

I was heading to where Dr. Crooks called me to tell me where we will be meeting to interview was at her place. I know what will come for when the lights and cameras were going to air at us to discuss about Julian. As I reached to her home I saw that a camera man and a microphone guy were ready to set up the live action of the interview.

"Hello you must be Michael Jackson. I am Dr. Crooks and it's a pleasure to meet you." Dr. Crooks introduced as we shook hands.

"A pleasure to meet you too, Dr. Crooks." I smiled as we ended out hand shake.

"I hope that this interview is something my patient might be watching. She really must be into you for how long she's been laying eyes on you, but we'll stop her from getting anywhere near you." She in a reasurring tone as I reply with a small nod. 

"Alright." I said.

We were live in 3...2...1!

"Good evening or should I say 'Night' to everyone around the world. I am Dr. Crooks here to share an interview tonight with the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Tonight I will share some details and information about my 'once' patient Julian. Ask me anything Michael." Dr. Crook said.

"Thank you. Um, I just don't know how long or when will she find me for being a psychopath. But, what exactly was she like as a child and what about her family?" I asked.

"Ah, I will explain it to you. You see, Julian came from London and moved to LA long after in 1968. Her family were  very troubling to handle at the prestige she was in that her life was more off the edge and it wasn't easy. She was bullied, teased, and abused mostly." She said as I felt a strange feeling in my chest that Julian went through a path that cause her this way.

"She then killed her mother, her father left for another woman, and her life now......I don't know if she is watching this. But I think if she was able to change from her perspectives it would have been better for her." She said in gloomy tone.

"What was your reaction into meeting her for the first time?" I asked.

"I was afraid that you'll ask but I will tell you. I met this strange child who didn't even make a sound nor eye contact to some individual. She had the blackest eyes; the devils eyes as I will correct it. Never once showed her full face only her fast and goggled eyes that I can show you from the files that I just got from the office." She said spreading out the photo's to a younger version of Julian and the mask and goggles she wore.

(Imagine Julian wearing a mask/goggles too.)

"Did you ever took a glimpse of her?" I asked

"No, i'm afraid not. I tried to tell her to take it off and she refused to decline my wishes. It's important if anyone has witness a missing or homicidal person that was part of her target. We. Are. Doom." She said.

'Julian...was having a sanity phase through her life?' I thought.

✔ Outside of the interview to watching on tv. Seems like Julian was getting prepared to the killing round about's in LA. Let the killing errands begin as she'll always say.