♡Taste Of Insanity♡

♇Michael ♇

On my way to the hotel I knew that I have to keep my identity safe and not let Julian look for me. She has the taste of insanity on her tongue and it would never be cut off. I then received a phone call from Dr. Crooks.

"Hello?"

"Michael! What do you think you're doing!? Julian is with you right now and can be out there killing."

"I know. I saw her and she was-"

"Its only a matter of time if she is getting anywhere near you."

"What do I do?"

"I do not know. But I'm taking a flight to where you are. Don't go out or unlock anything for her to get into."

"Understood."

When I arrived at the hotel and asked for a room. They suit me up with a premium and I was safe for now. My bodyguards were guarding the door, but I paced back and forth.

'How is it possible for me to just be followed by a stalker serial killer?' I thought.

I decided to go open the window, but shockingly I saw HER. Standing outside stiff and she was staring dead at me. I'm in deep trouble now.

⚜Julian⚜

I stood outside of the hotel staring at Michael with happy eyes that I need to find a way to enter.

1. The bodyguards are blocking the doorway.

2. The window is locked.

Oh well....

I started to make my way around the building as I spotted the back door that wa unlocked. Michael's room is up the 6th floor. I'm taking the elevator which I spotted a couple entering in . I casually walked inside as they stared at me uncomfortable.

"Uh, are you dressing up girl? Its not even Halloween. "The boyfriend said.

"Bobby stop messing with-" She gasped when I stabbed her neck.

Her boyfriend was trying to fight back and I was quick to slit his throat open. They collapsed dead as I pressed the #6 where I will arrive on Michael's floor. When I arrived the doors shut knowing that the dead bodies will be witnessed soon by other people in this building. I looked at my left to see 2 built up body guards. Time to play.