♤Haunted♤

Haunted (Demo 1)- Evanescence 

Dr. Crooks

No search have grown out of yet and now i'm in the hospital bed because last week I was in a very serious car accident. My back hurts and my head is having a bit of a headache since then and now being here without helping out isn't really going as planned. Julian could be haunted me or Michael at any moment by now. The doctor told me that I have to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks due to the horrible accident that almost got me in a serious brain injury. I felt so numb and decided to go open the window since the hospital smell is hurting my nostrils badly. When I got up to go open it I look outside to see Julian standing there stiffly as I tilt my head to see that she was gone out of my sight. I was in full panic knowing that she was coming after to me. I need to think of something fast.

Julian

My next mission was killing my therapist Dr. Crooks for good. I was hearing her talk to Michael about getting me caught to return me back to prison. I am not going back to that hell hole and I want to be Michael. Forever. I know where her room is and I was walking down the dark hallway which no one isn't here working late this time of hour anyway. The patients were asleep and I knew Dr. Crooks wasn't because she is a hard worker. When I came up to her door where I saw the peep hole to her asleep in bed curled up as I went through the door breaking it knowing she must've locked it too. I stared at her sleeping figure slowly creeping beside it as I raise my knife to stab it multiple times that she felt oddly....soft? Next thing I know was a lamp that hit the back of my head as Dr. Crooks quickly ran out of the room as I followed her. She kept looking back running but I walk faster to keep up with her and not lose her in time. When I reached the rooftop I saw that her silky jacket was on the edge as the nightly wind blew it swiftly. Confused or shock that I didn't expect her to jump off as I walked over to it as I heard the door slam behind me as I turn to see Dr. Crook with a frown facial.

"Hello Julian." She said as she pressed a button on the wall where a small rope caught my left foot to raise me up in the air. I tried to cut myself free, but I couldn't and I accidently dropped my knife. Dr. Crooks walked over to where I dropped it and glared deeply into my emotionless eyes.

"You really thought that you were going to kill me? I'm not afraid of you from the things that you've done is a monstrosity." Dr. Crook sneered.

She walked away to use the knife to cut the rope off so that I can fall for my death. As she was cutting it the slight pitch of from the knife cutting the rope hurting my ears.

Dr.Crooks

I was planning on cutting her down to end this once and for all. Until I saw her holding her ears knowing something like this has happened before. Flashback of what happened when she was a teenager because during her fight with some prisoners she was stuck under the table ruffling her hair viciously and held her hand for me to reach out to help her from under there.What I wanted to do more was to see her face. I reached over to slowly and steadily try to take off her mask to see what her facial looked out and I gripped the knife tightly. However, she immediately knew what I was planning and reach out to yank me down with her as we fell against the wall where the rope caught us as she force my hand to stab my back side inside. I gasped in shock that she completely killed me as I stared at her dead in the eyes feeling my vision blurred.

"I'll see you in hell." I said as she released me and watched me fall to my death on the concrete.