♧Teeth Mark♧

Michael⚚

I woke up the next morning still tied up on the bed as I look around the room to see Julian anywhere. She's not here? I then heard the door open to reveal her carrying a tray of food.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked with anger boiling up inside of me.

She didn't reply only setting the tray down and took out a knife. I began to panic trying to not scream as she went over to my feet to free them by the tight rope. Then over to my arms as I twisted and rubbed it from being hurt after last night's attempt.

"Can you please let me go?" I asked as she shook her head and handed me the tray.

I stared at the delicious food, as she urge me to eat the meal that prepared herself. I began to take a bite and it wasn't really that bad actually and I continued to eat more until it was empty.

"Thanks. But need to leave because I'm not going to- "She glared at me before pointing at the window.

Why is she pointing over there? I walked over by the window to see a vehicle pool up that it turned out to be Dr. Crooks that has now entered the building. 

"Quick! Um...I know you don't want to go back to prison, but its best for you to leave." I said.

She tilted her head to the side to fix up my collar straight up and ignore my question as I gently shove her back.

"No time to mess with my clothes! Hide!" I ordered her.