💕Monster💕

Julian😉

I was standing and watched Michael writing down a new song for his album. I scrunch my face behind my mask and he turned to look at me annoyed.

"Julian? Could you please go somewhere else other than just standing there and staring at me?" He asked as I tilt my head confused to why he wanted me to leave.

"Come here." He beckon me.

I obeyed as he took me outside with him as we wander around the ranch unknowing how I am capable to be outside in the day to just hunt down a person.

"I come out here to relax and take my mind off things. I guess that I was stuck inside all day I never got a chance to go outside so often." Michael said gazing around his surroundings.

'True.' I thought.

"I've notice on the news that everyone thinks your dead and won't be coming to kill anyone else ever again. See? I know how hard it must...be..." He stopped his tracks as I look at him curious as he pointed at a dead body under the bushes. Whoops.

"J-Julian...Why? I thought I told you not to kill anyone else!" He yelled as I stared at him blankly and then back at the body.

"Uh, we need to get rid of it. How?" He panicked.

I walked over to the body that was a man as she place him on her shoulders and carried him off to another direction. An hour later, she came back with dirt on her and a bit of blood and I told her to go wash herself. I've been thinking a lot lately to deal with this situation; Knowing how she isn't easy to control her needs and wants. I can at least tell that she isn't like her usual self when it comes to being around people after being locked away for 15 years. She doesn't act like a monster when she is out killing and it seems as if she really has missed going out to kill for a reason. I then saw Julian return wearing a new set of clothes as I walked over to her as she stare at me with her blue eyes.

"I understand that you think killing an individual is something that you want to do for a living. But why?" I asked in a sorrowful tone.

She then explain about her childhood was a much difficult situation about her father and mother. She said her father was a criminal and her mother was a stripper from the way she remembered. Her life was off edge to a unnecessary way of becoming a psycho. She never understood anything and felt anything during her life as a young child that one day her mom brought home a boyfriend from a bar place. He was going to rape her and she ended it quick by killing the two. I was so shocked after hearing her story that I felt tears pricking off the corner of my eye lids. I then embraced her in my arms as I try to comfort her knowing that I never once seen her cry before. I never knew that she went through so much like that even Dr. Crooks never told me not much information about Julian's childhood. I probably wouldn't regret this but I have a feeling that we have some connection.