🎗Break It Through🎗

Julian 🌹

I had fun on our date night that I kept blushing whenever i'm near Michael. I wanted to ask him how he feels about me but i'm too scared to ask even if it ruins our friendship. Today I wanted to ask him and i'm not holding it back inside of me anymore. When I search around the house I could hear giggling that belong to him as I peek around the corner in the living room to see him talking with someone.

"Oh that would be wonderful;yes! Of course...I guess...Alright. See ya bye!" He hangs up as I remain in my position to follow him and see what is he hiding. 

Michael👏

I was heading into the kitchen to fix me a glass of orange juice and when I turn around I jumped a bit to see Julian standing in front of me.

"Julian? Please don't  sneak up on me like that." I said as she continued to stare at me as if her eyes showed darkness with rage and betrayal hidden.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she gripped my arm tightly in a rough grip.

"OW! Stop it you're hurting me!" I tried to pull her hand off me but she refused to let go and boy she is strong. How many weights does this girl lift?

"Please! Stop!" I cried out as she stopped and crossed her arms.

"Is there something that you want to ask me? Tell me!" I yelled holding my arm that she bruised a bit.

"Who was on the phone?" She asked in a stern tone.

"Why should I tell you? It's none of your concern." I snapped as she took a one step forward glaring into my eyes.

"I can and I will. Who. IS. IT?"She asked.

"It's only someone I met and she's been wanting to-" I paused as I saw her stared at me as she gripped her hair in pure rage because I know that whatever somethings up she'll do that or throw a tantrum.

"Is there something you wanted to tell me? Break it through so that i'll understand." I asked as she look at me and then at the floor as she snap to automatically grab the collar of my shirt to pull me down at her level a bit.

"I love...you." She whispered as I giggled.

"I love you too." I replied. Before you know it I was about to kiss her without even thinking it until the phone started to ring.

"Hold on a sec." I said as I went to go answer it.