☆Comatose☆

Julian was now walking through the woods that no one doesn't know where she could be after killing 14 more to take her mind off things. The words of rejection from Michael upset her dearly, that the pain had to be on those people and she did. Walking casually through the woods she appear out to find herself on the side of the street that she'll have to take. While walking on the side of the road she notice a huge gate where title read,'Neverland'. Curious she then saw Michael's name written on the gate as she smiled as she went over by the wall and began to climb over. As she caught her balance she began walking straight towards the house. She knew there were some bodyguards here to guard him while she have the chance to take them out. She saw one was guarding the door as she sneakily crawled over the porch gate as he stood there checking his watch as she grasp him to cover his mouth and slit his throat and threw him down the stairs. She checked the door to see the door was locked and she know that this is going to be a painful task. She punched the glass design window as she stretched it down all the way to where the doorknob was as she heard a click sound knowing it was unlock. She took my arm out the window and went inside of the house as shesaw a maid carrying a load of laundry. She reached out to get out to get my knife but then she noticed that it wasn't with me. WTF!?

New plan...Find another weapon in this damn house to kill and find Michael around here. She walked inside scanning around the room as she noticed a hammer on a table with a nail also. Perfect! She followed where the maid went to go wash the laundry as she found her separating the clothes in a pile. As she went inside quietly heard the maids giggling.

"Julie? Is that you? I know your playing games on me." She said with a short giggle.

She raised her hand holding the hammer in a tight grip and hit her head hard in the skull. She stumbled forward as she dropped the hammer when she turned around she screamed and she wrapped my hands around her neck to choke her as she lifted up the washing machine to slam the shield on her face 10 times until she died. Now time to go look for Michael.

Michael🎂

I couldn't sleep feeling something wasn't right while laying in bed. I decide to go get a glass of water downstairs and when I went down there I pause my breaks to see Julian. She had a bloody hammer in her grip as she turned around to see me as she walked straight over to me as I began to panic and run away. I ran back upstairs to lock my bedroom door as I rushed to the telephone dialing 911. While I was dialing it I heard the doorknob jiggling very shakily that she knew that I had locked the door. She then used her hammer to bang on the door to break it and make a whole and stretch her arm out to reach the doorknob to unlock it. I heard a click sound as she opened wide open for her to enter as I back away still having the phone against my ear trembling in fear. Julian walked over and yanked the phone out of my hand as I crawled on the other side as she stood on the bed walking across it! I screamed and cried thinking my life was going to end since it's already starting to comatose me. She stopped in front of me tilting her head as she lend me a hand. I shook my head to decline her hand as she ignore me and helped me up to my feet. She stared at me blankly in the eyes and lit up as happiness enter her.

"Why are you here? Why did you follow me?" I quivered.

She didn't respond as always and hugging me as I sniffled thinking how horrible my life was being trapped and forced by this with her. This isn't love...it's fake.