☆Psyco☆

Michael was more frequently afraid of being anywhere near Julian that she had already killed some people in the mansion it would seem. His life was already been through enough violence at a young age, so why again? 

"Your sickening you know that? You've killed some many peoples lives that they don't know what kind of future they will have or what is yet to see because of that." Michael yelled as Julian cocked her head not understanding the situation.

"Your just a psycho and you think everything that you're causing is 'OK'. It's wrong!" He yelled gripping his head pacing back and forth.

Julian had not understood what Michael was bickering about, the only thing she did was to only get those cruel people out of the picture that were going to ruin his life. And he doesn't understand when she doesn't talk very much due to her being mute.

"Get out. I don't want you to be around me so just please let me go." Michael trembled. 

"...."

"GO!" He yelled as Julian felt rage forming inside of her as she grabbed her lover by the neck as Michael whimpered and gurgled trying to break out of her grip as he was then slammed against the door as he blacked out.

'I'm...sorry...' She thought as she picked Michael up on her shoulder to carry him up to one of the guest rooms and tie him up a chair so he wouldn't escape. She then sat in a chair in front of him watching him sleep throughout the night.