💕Jealousy💕

Julian was going to Michael's studio to do the music video he was planning to do after what she did to Tatiana. She was back on her feet and more than happy to do the music video with Michael again.

"Mikey!" Tatiana greeted.

"Hey, I see your back on your feet." He said.

"Sure am. Let's get this video on a role." She said.

Michael nodded as he spotted Julian in the corner stalking him as he sighed. So he walked over to where she stood as he pull her to the side and made sure no one wasn't looking at them.

"Alright. Remember what we talked about and you have to take those goggles off." He said as Julian stiffen as she obeyed. She took off her goggles as her blue eyes made Michael's heart skip a beat.

"Y-Yeah. You'll look unrecognizable and I also have a mask for you to wear over your mouth. Just so you can play as if you have a serious sickness." Michael whispered in her ear as she nodded to take her obsession mask out of his hands.

Now with that out of the way, he was able to get pass through with her behind him as she clutch onto his arm in a gripping kind of way.

"Okay, so Michael are you ready to shoot?" Quincy asked.

"Yes sir." Michael replied.

Quincy looked at Julian to see her hiding her face in Michael's arm as he chuckled.

"You got yourself a girl?" Quincy asked.

Michael tried not to react as much to show in public as he replied a quick," No. S-She's just a friend of mine." As Julian peeked up to see Tatiana glaring at her as she return a cold one back.

'I should've killed you when I had the chance.' She thought. But she can't go out killing or Michael will send her back to into her shell that she hated.

"Alrighty then, let's' get this going." Quincy directed.

"Hey, i'm going to be right back so you just sit here. It won't be long. I promise." Michael said with a small smile as Julian nodded to see him run off.

As the video started she watched Michael performing in his music video with Tatiana as she watched her every move and his. Mostly Tatiana's moves were more like sexuality towards him that made Julian balled her fist wanting to kill her in front of everyone. She kept her nerve level normal as the video ended with an 'almost' kissing scene at the end.

'Tatiana....You'll regret this.' Julian thought.

As she saw Michael walking forward she immediately rushed over as if he were to leave her out of her sight. She hugged him and buried her face into his chest and let go a bit to see Tatiana's facial showing jealousy.

"H-Hey I didn't make you miss me that much." Michael giggled.

"She sure is a cutie around you Mike. Why not bring her around here more often to see if she's interested into watching you-"

"Mikey! I was wondering if we could go to the snack machine and...have a conversation to ourselves." Tatiana asked.

Michael wasn't so sure knowing how Julian would get into much trouble from the day he met her. He looked down at her to see her shimmering blue eyes gazing up into his brown ones as the beggary was the only thing that 'awe' struck him.

"Not right now Tat. Maybe some other time." Michael said.

Tatiana frowned as Julian smirked under her mask as she felt Michael's hand guiding her out of the building to return home.