🎶Clingy🎶

Michael 💋

The pass couple of weeks went by and Julian still had dark thoughts to leave the house and hunt down Lisa to kill her. I refused and with that I told her we could spend some quality time together and she did had a bit of happiness in her eyes which i'm glad of. 

"Julian we could go have some fun on the rides if you want?" I asked as she shook her head as she pointed over by somewhat a footage that I was working on with the others.

"You mean you want to go to the studio with me?" I asked and she nodded in response.

"Okay." We head inside a car as I drove us down to the studio where my music video 'In The Closet' was featuring at as I met the director and the others.

"Michael, you're just in time! We were about to call you here." My director said with enthusiasm as I smiled but only Julian hid behind me because she wasn't use to being around other people except me.

"Julian you could watch while we're preparing the video. It's kind of...sexual? Do you know?" She only replied by tilting her head as I chuckled at her innocence. I went to go to the trailer and change my clothes for the music video to be set.

"She's quite a cutie for ya." My director snickered as I chuckle.

"Yeah she is." I chuckled and watched her walk away that I something kept telling me that she's going to be in serious trouble so I better get busy fast.

Julian🎁

I was wondering around this deserted area that I know my insanity level will rise if I saw any woman or man touching Michael. I figure that this was some sexual set of a couple being in love with one another. Michael won't be with another damn woman except me. As I continued walking I then heard a females voice talking with someone until she left them alone and that's when I saw her. I know her and she's a model like Tatiana that her name is Naomi Campbell. 

"Alright, Michael should be noticing how this music video will take us to be together. No man like him would fall for someone other than me." Naomi claimed in her imaginary mind of thinking her and Michael would be together; not a chance. 

I saw her alone walking shaking her hips left to right as I stopped her by standing in front of her,"Uh, excuse me? I need to get through." She tried to move out of my way and I wouldn't let her.

"Hello? What part of 'move' don't you understand doofis?" She snapped and I felt anger rising up as I using my hand to wrap around her neck and lifted her up to watch her gurgle her words. She was squirming and trying to break free out of my grip as I thought about me and Michael's deal by no killing people unless if needed. I released her out of my grip as she held her throat and got up to run away. She was going to snitch on someone and it won't happen because my walking was much faster than running. 

Michael and the workers were discussing about preparing the video as Julian arrived to be by Michael's side until Naomi arrived with scared expression on her face.

"Excuse me, but that girl right there almost killed me!" Naomi exclaimed as they stopped to look at her except Michael glared at Julian who hunched back a bit.

"You mean her?" One asked.

"Yes. She grabbed my neck and started to choke on me." Naomi spoke in clear tone.

"Are you sure, Naomi?" Another one asked.

"YES! Look at her!" Naomi pointed towards Julian whom immediately wrapped her arms around Michael's framed body as he jump a bit feel her against him. Sure he had been doing this with her a couple of times but this was different due for being so clingy.

"I'm sure that Julian wouldn't do such a thing. She's an innocent girl to be around and you just don't know until you get to know more about her."  Michael tried to cover up the picture as Julian buried her face into his chest as Naomi scoffed and walked away.

"Anyway we better get this video going." They said and left to go work on the set of the video.

Michael then let go of Julian who stared at him with love in her eyes as he scowled at her. 

"You nearly got yourself in trouble and don't think that i'll cover for you all the time if it keeps happening. I don't want to deal with that again, understand?" Michael said with a stern tone that almost cause Julian to back away as she stood and nodded in response.

During the video she then watched Michael and Naomi getting it together in the scenery except for Naomi. She was only flirting and making it seem like she and Michael are as ONE. That made it clear she was going to die. As they took a 10 minute break Julian only kept her gaze on Naomi who walked into her trailer while she did that. Julian searched for a weapon and what she could find was a wooden plank that some random person left. She followed her inside of the trailer as Naomi turned and was about to snap at her when  she was hit on the side of the head by the wooden plank. She kept slamming and hitting her to see blood pouring out of her as she stopped to hear Naomi crying as she gripped her hair to the skull glaring in her soulless eyes.

"He. Is. Mine." Julian said as she dropped her and walked out of the trailer. Michael came to tell her that it was time to go home and right after they left he received a phone call telling that Naomi won't be part of the music video due to some violence that harmed her. Not a moment would Michael snapped at Julian, but he then stopped his tracks that she told him the real situation about Naomi was because she only wants him and his money. As Michael then felt satisfied he then told Julian that she wasn't in trouble except she'll have to learn to control her insanity for some time.