♤Michael Is Alejandro

Michael Jackson-Alejandro

Two months have passed and Michael was gladly free from being under Julian's control from being tied up and force to her which he couldn't. It was already November 9, 1987 and was doing a music video with Tatiana Tumbzten an American model who was assigned to be apart of his video 'The Way You Make Me Feel' and on tour also when it is going to be announced in December. While they were rehearsing a certain someone in disguised entered to hear about Michael's upcoming tour taken place next month and she is willing to go. Julian knew who Tatiana was because due to the media who thinks it was occasionally Michael's girlfriend which she anger and jealous. Michael is Alejandro as her true love prince to her and it wasn't a lie if he could see what she's been through to wanted to find love from someone like him. 

Julian's Disguised:

She wander around to find her dressing room and she did as she looked around to see if anyone was spying on her

She wander around to find her dressing room and she did as she looked around to see if anyone was spying on her. She then knocked on the door waiting for Tatiana to open it.

"In a minute please." She replied.

She knocked again.

"Hold on." 

This time louder by banging it 5 times. Tatiana had an irriated moan escape her as she marched over to see Julian in front of her door.

"What do you want? I'm busy getting ready for the shoot so when Michael can see me." She groaned as Julian glared at her inside of Tatiana's soul.

"What? Say something and stop staring at me like a freak would. Better yet, take off your damn goggles and mask if you would." She snarled. 

Julian had enough of her insults as she grabbed Tatiana in a strong grip to drag her back inside the dressing room. Tatiana tried to fight back but couldn't when Julian's strength was much stronger than hers. She then swung her towards the dresser where glass and other accessories had fallen on her. She pushed her hard on her back as the pain grew on her that she continued  to do it until it was getting her bored.

"W-Who are you?" Tatiana trembled with tears and bloody nose coming down. Scratches were on her back, arms and legs as Julian tilted her head and walked over to a wall and wrote something until she left without a trace like it was nothing.

Michael🤳

What is taking Tati so long? We are about to shoot in 1 minute! 

"Is she done?" I asked.

"I haven't seen her come out of her room yet." Quincy said.

"I'll go check." I said walking over to where Tatiana's dressing room is as I began to knock on the door.

"Tat? Are you in there because we're about to shoot the video." I asked as I heard a groan.

"Tat?" I asked.

I open the door to see a shocking scene of Tatiana injured with scratches and blood on her. I gasped as I rushed over to Quincy to call an ambulance for her so that we can discuss any reason what had happened in there. By the time to ambulance and police arrived they took Tatiana to the hospital and the police started to investigate the dressing room.

"This isn't any ordinary accident that we see here." One officer said.

"What could have happened?" I asked Quincy who shrugged.

"Mr. Jackson, I believe a message was left for you on the wall." The officer said. 

I felt the whole world crash down as I enter the room to see on the right side on the wall was written in blood of Tatiana's saying, 'Michael is mine.'  A note was also stamped on the wall as I took it and read it, 

Dear Michael,

You think leaving me empty is all you care about for the fans and women that are only using you for the money that you own? This isn't  the last you'll see me do this...it's the 30th time actually. So until then, let me into your arms and you'll understand what I mean about the loving feeling I have for you. 

~Sign Julian 

"You know who Julian is and you didn't tell me?" Quincy asked.

"It's complicated. I wanted her to stop following me and she disobeyed me." I sighed.

"We're going to have a search team until we find her so I advise you to keep a straight look out for her. Have a good day everyone." The police men left the building as I gripped my hair frustratingly thinking about her and what can I do to make her stop following me?