♧Unsatisfactory♧

Michael

I heard a knock on my door that Julian went to hide in the closet and shut it so that no one will know that she's here. I answered the door to reveal Dr. Crooks who looked very stern and wasn't too fond about me being here now that Julian has found me.

"Hello Dr. Crooks." I greeted.

"Michael, i'm afraid your safety of this situation is getting really serious. You're bodyguards are found dead and a couple are also dead due to knowing that this was the work of Julian. May I come in?" She asked.

I let her in as the image of dead people in my mind of Julian's work of coming for me. Dr. Crooks settle herself on one of the couches as I sat across from her.

"Any luck of finding her?" I asked not trying to give her a hint that she's here.

"No. The police are all spread out across the city and are too busy to do anything about it. Crimes a foot and this is a serial killer affect right here and now. If we don't do something about then who will?" She bickered.

"I know and you're right." I said.

"You need to pack your bags now and come with me. It's not safe and if you continue this there is no point of which she'll be noticing how unsatisfactory this is." She said as I nodded nonchalantly.

"I understand, Dr. Crooks." I said.

"Best hurry because I schedule a flight for you so get moving." She said and left out of my room as Julian came out stomping her way towards me.

"Julian please...." I pleaded as she glared over at the door.

"You can't do this and how could you just kill those innocent individuals." I shouted at her as she gaze at me with emotionless purple orbs.

"I know what you're thinking and no. She is your therapist and you can't just kill her from all the things she tried to help you out of." I spoke in a stern tone as she huffed.

"You can't follow me around like some lost puppy either. I'm not into you and killing people is a cruel way to even fall for someone that doesn't even know you." I said as she gaze down sadly and I felt a slight of pain in my chest also.

"I'm a monster." She muffled under her mask and turned away not trying to look at me straight in the eyes.

"N-No-Jamie-Your not..." I spoke too soon and she shook her head gripping it tightly as I walked over to her to calmly put her hands to the side as I smiled sadly.

"Julian..please don't push yourself and force me to love you. Your a killer and I am celebrity that we can't be together like this." I said in a smooth tone that she only stared at me with sadness and nodded.

"Thank you. You should be going too." I smiled as she nodded before heading out the window as I packed my stuff to road with Dr. Crooks to the airport. 

Julian Pov

My heart broke from hearing those words from Michael that I felt raged boiling up inside that I can't lose him. He will be mine! Michael....you can't see it....But. I. Can.