🎶Romance Murderer🎶

While Michael answered the phone Julian began to feel a sudden warmth in her chest as she then shook her head and heard Michael having some argument with someone on the phone.

"Lisa! I told you to leave me alone; No! I am not going through that same phase with-don't bring Julian into this. I'm not liking some romance murderer like you are to yourself." Michael yelled in the phone as Julian calmly walked over to the phone and answered it. 

"Michael, you are hiding her in that house hold of yours. A monster that has no sense to completely know about anything but to kill people dammit." Lisa roared in her ears as Julian cleared her throat.

"Do you like scary movies?" Julian asked in a husky tone.

"W-What? W-W-Who is this?" 

"Because I like horror movies too. Blood will come dripping on you and you'll just have to wait and see." 

With that Julian hangs up the telephone and marched up to her room as Michael hurriedly followed after her as he continued trying to not let her kill Lisa into her and she ignored him.As she got her mask and goggles she then grabbed her knife to head for the exit and Michael blocked her.

"I refuse to let you leave here! Your not going to kill her which will cause a huge ruckus and I already had enough of it over the past years with no news about it what so ever." Michael pleaded as her only weakness from her obsession was the puppy eyes to beg her to stop her actions.

She stiffen a bit and walked away as Michael sighed in relief. It isn't over just yet.