🎗A Little Shine🎗

Michael😘

I had to convince her to come with me so that she'll get use into being around people if they try to talk with her. I have heard her soft and sweet voice sometimes if she makes a comment about anything.

"Come on Julian." I said.

I saw her come out wearing a nice casual outfit that I picked out for her to wear around. She usually wore her same one when we first met and I don't mistreat her unlike anyone else would towards her.

"See? I like you to dress like that and leave your mask and goggles here." I said as I took them off her as she revealed her full face in front of me as I smiled.

"Your like a little star to shine in front of me with those beautiful eyes." I said with a smile as she looked down bashfully.

"Come on! We'll be going out to some places to enjoy together as....friends would do." I said trying not to let her think any futher than that to say the least because I know she still loves me for who I am to warm her heart. I felt a strange connection with her also and I ain't gonna lie from what I thought for 6 years ago until now.

We left out the house to head to LA so that I can show her around the amazing things just the two of us to enjoy our time. Her eyes would lit up a bit and I would smiled at her from what makes her happy and not gloomy.

"Julian? I meant to ask you this." I could tell she was listening when she looked at me to eye contact me.

"Ever since we've first met, how come you never talk or do anything other than...you know?" I asked as she tilt her head and then put her hand on her shoulder to try and explain.

"I don't talk after what happens those years ago. It hurts. Very bad." She whispered and explain to me as I nodded.

"I hope i'll try to make you feel warm and not afraid of anything." I said in a reassuring tone.

"You already did." She said with a quick smile and went back emotionless.