1

He stared down at her through his eyes, watching her run from one corner to another

He stared down at her through his eyes, watching her run from one corner to another. He looked at the way her body swayed so swiftly, she was putting in everything into her work.

She held an basket full of flowers in her hands with difficulty and moved ahead. His hands clutching the railing of the floor.

She stopped mid-ways, her eyes travelled upto him, rotted on the same spot. She lowered her eyes and clutched her kurta into her fist and turned around to walk away.

He sighed and made himself come back to his room. Pacing to and fro like pendulum. His heart still not ready to accept that he was getting married in a week.

Sighing he sat down on the bed. "Bhaiya" he heard his small brother's voice, strangled, he started to clean up the mess in his room.

"What is it Rudra?" Rudra looked at his messed up brother, trying to clear everything. He had never seen him making his own room untidy.

Today he saw a different him. Not that it was new to him, his brother was behaving entirely different from what he was. Laughed little more, behaved differently around his wedding planner and stared her most of the time.

Rudra sighed and sat down on the bed. "I came to call you down for the roka ceremony" he nodded in understanding and took his long over coat which left thrown on his couch.

"Shivaay" Omkara, his younger brother entered and frowned. "You are still not ready" shivaay raised his brown and shook his head. "I am ready you guys"

Omkara smiled faintly, he knew what was bothering him so much. Sighing, he let his brother do what he wanted to, he didn't wanted to interfere until and unless he takes some really bad decision.

Shivaay walked out of the room and Omkara and Rudra shook their heads at his casual behaviour. "It is Annika didi?" Omkara shrugged his shoulders, his assumption was right but still he wanted to confirm if she was the reason for his brother's changed behaviour.

Shivaay caught a glimpse of her, still working. He took tiny steps towards her, he was scared to witness her reaction if he was found lurking near her every now and then.

Yesterday she had stormed out of his house angrily after arguing with him. How was he supposed to make it upto her, when he knew he was at the fault and not her, it was always him.

"Annika" he held her wrist and she struggled out his grip, she hated the sensation he gave her whenever he touched her, it made her weak and she hated to admit it was making her weak.

"I am sorry" she looked at him, his eyes, holding nothing but guilt. Was she ready to give him one more chance? One more chance to hurt her again? No.

She looked away and he loosened his grip around her wrist and she walked away. He lowered his eyes, he had always tried showing her status, talked rubbish about her family, accused her for things she never did.

She had even went ahead to resign but how could he allow her then? His day felt incomplete when she wasn't around him, his other part of heart would feel void without her presence.

Omkara witnessed the scenario and looked at his brother's defeated face, hanging down in shame. "Give her some time" shivaay sighed and nodded.

He looked at Tia walking towards him with a big smile. He took out his phone immediately, trying to tell her that he was on a urgent call, he walked away hurriedly.

He walked in the corridor still running away from her when his eyes stuck on her. He looked at her pale face with fingers plucking out petals out of rose in a basket kept infront of her.

He moved towards her. "Don't billuji, I am tired of your lectures" she got up with the basket in her hands and he went past him when he held her hand.

He pulled her closer and in reflex the basket of flowers which was in her hand now were all over on the floor. She breathed heavily.

"Talk to me"

"What should I talk to you? Everything I try to talk to you, it reaches back on my topic, it starts with my blood, lineage, my status. What do you want to talk a girl with no class?"

Pulling her hand out of his hold, she got down on her knees, gathering the petals as well as her broken pieces of heart.

"Annika" he got down on his knees as well, how was he supposed to say her that he felt guilty of what he did. Sighing, he started to help her by picking up the petals.

Annika picked up the basket once she was done and walked away immediately not meeting his eyes for once.

***

Annika's eyes kept fixed on the rings which were kept in front of her in the big round plate as she held it. Shivaay watched her face, sighing he looked away.

There were some minutes left for mohoraat. "Annika are the juices ready? Pinky spoke and Annika nodded smiling.

"Thankyou beta, tu nahi hoti toh kitna mushkil hoti hume, right shivaay?" He nodded as he stared at her beautiful face.

His eyes travelled down her gorgeous yellow lehenga, showing a bit of her cleave. The cut making her waist visible to him. Her dazzling earings, with a mangteka in middle of her hair. Her look made him tempt.

Annika caught him as he glanced at her. Pinky excitedly got up as she saw the time. "Annika bring the rings here" Annika nodded as she came at the centre of the hall.

It didn't mattered to her anymore, she had convinced herself he wasn't the one for her and there was no time to waste on how to make him aware of her feelings.

She had thrown all of her feelings in the dustbin and focused on his wedding which was lined up next week.

Shivaay looked at her calm face with no expression, how was he supposed to even think that it pained her heart equally as his heart did too.

Annika passed the red velvet box to Tia and shivaay looked at all the while. He looked at everyone, clapping with a smile as Tia slid the ring into his finger.

Annika passed the ring to Shivaay, he stared at her simply, trying to find the reasons to call off everything, his wedding, functions, just everything. He hated to find nothing in her eyes or by those expression of her's but little did he knew that she was still waiting for miracles to happen.

He lowered the ring into her finger and he looked at Annika, she had turned around and went away carrying her lehenga, disappearing into the kitchen. How could be make everything normal again? 

**
I am back again. I know it's similar to Falling for the planner but altogether different, I promise.

I won't update for two weeks,so don't except any updates people.

Cover credits to BlackManiacx ❤ Thankyou krishi ji.

Crazymaniac.