27

She ran her fingers through the number of clothes that were in her eyesight, Annika was literally forced to come to shopping with Shivaay, Rudra and Omkara

She ran her fingers through the number of clothes that were in her eyesight, Annika was literally forced to come to shopping with Shivaay, Rudra and Omkara. After some minutes of arguing with her, she gave up and decided to come along. She pulled her beanie off, running her fingers down her black, smooth hair. 

Rudra was some distance away from Annika with Omkara, irritating Omkara every now and then. Rudra had gone inside the trial room for the eleventh time to change clothes, he was no less than women when it came to shopping. Omkara looked Annika who was on verge of laughing making Omkara to make a puppy face as if he was trying to call her for help. "I can't handle that kid Om, sorry" Omkara nodded with a pout and prepared himself to throw Rudra yet another glare when he comes out.

Annika was looking around herself, the store wasn't much filled, Shivaay was no where in sight. He was there, beside her some minutes ago but now she couldn't spit him. She focused her attention back at the dresses, she found a bright blue knee lenght floral dress, it was beautiful. Clutching the dress into her hand, she decided to try it on. 

Just when she had moved towards the trial room, she heard Shivaay, he wasn't loud but still, he was audible. She heard him say, 'No, I am coming in some days' and 'I will take care of it'. Before she could even gather herself, she came face to face with him. "Did you hear everything?" Annika shook her head making him breathe in relief. "Is something wrong?" She asked looking down at her shoes, she wasn't trying to be nosy and poke her nose into his buisness but he looked worried and she felt she needed to ask him.

"Nothing I can't handle" He moved towards her, an inch of gap between them. Shivaay grabbed her waist, resting his head at her shoulder, nuzzling his face into her hair making her blush at the intimate touch of his. Slowly, she moved her hand to his hair, they were so very soft as always. Shivaay groaned lowly near her ear, her eyes widening but soon it vanished into thin air when he placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

"I need to try on a dress" Hearing her, Shivaay nodded and took some steps back. Annika soon rushed inside to change while Shivaay looked at his brothers, bickering with each other. He decided to leave the two alone but when he heard them laughing the next second, he was pretty sure that they were crazy, just like him. 

So not bothering to get to them, he waited for Annika to come out any moment. And she did, after several minutes of waiting, Shivaay looked up at her as soon she stepped outside, his lips formed into a smile, Annika was looking magnificent. "How do I look?" She asked as she twirled around to give him a better look.

"You look very beautiful" Shivaay kissed her forehead making her blush. Annika shoved him away, getting inside the trial room to change back. Shivaay chuckled to himself and moved to meet his brothers.

"Bhaiya, tell Omkara to try this dress" Rudra whined like a two years old making Omkara to roll his eyes. "If Omkara says he doesn't wants to try it, leave him alone Rudy" At that Rudra pouted, he stomped his feet on the floor. Omkara smacked his forehead lightly making him further look at the both of them with puppy eyes.

"Alright, Om, go and try it on" Shivaay signaled Omkara through his eyes, Omkara stood there confused. "Why me? I hate you two" As Omkara left with the the dress Rudra had selected for him inside the trial room with a frustrated look on his face, Shivaay and Omkara started laughing.

"Poor Om" It was Annika who now stood in between the two brothers, shaking her head at the two if them. "Oh come on, he is far from being poor" Rudra exclaimed with a bored expression. Annika moved a bit closer to Shivaay and he gave her a heart fluttering smile.

━━━━━━

Annika sat down on the couch as she was too tired after going back from shooping. Shivaay was carrying at least seven bags which were filled with nothing but clothes, Rudra was the sole reason why they had to buy so many clothes.

Omkara on the other hand was frustrated was more than frustrated with Rudra and his tactics. So instead of waiting in the living room, he went inside his room. "Is Om angry with me?" Rudra innocently asked Shivaay who seemed too busy to hear his small brother.

"You did it Rudra, now go pursue him" It was Annika who answers his question. Rudra sat down next to her, with his puppy eyes, he looked at her, as if he was asking for something. "How do I do that Didi?" He wiped off a fake tear making Annika roll her eyes, drama queen.

"You can take him to a art museum" Annika suggested quietly and as a result Rudra hugged her so tight she had to squeak out loud for help. Shivaay looking at the two of them, moved ahead to take Annika out of his grasp. "Let her breathe, you dumbass" This time Rudra just smiled instead of making yet another sad face.

Rudra thanked Annika and left his brother alone. Shivaay sat down next to her, his arms going around her shoulders, she just snuggled into him as he did so, hus arms always felt peaceful and safe. "After two days we will be leaving, right?" It was hard for both of them to digest the fact that they were going back.

Shivaay wanted to stay here, forever, with her. It was where he had learnt so much about her, the place where he fell in love, the place where he learnt that it was ok to let his feelings out, the place where he felt it was home. But he knew, his responsibilities were the one that mattered right now and with the falling stocks of his company, he needed to handle it before it was too late.

"Are you ok?" Annika asked silently, she could hear his heart beat, it was slow and steady. Shivaay nodded his head at her, not uttering a word because he knew if he did, he might tell her everything that would worry her.

She slipped away from him, her face cupping his face, slowly stroking his beard which made Shivaay chuckled. Annika placed her lips onto his for brief seconds before she touched his forehead to her's. "You are acting strange, are you ok?" Shivaay smiled as he asked her. Annika further moved closer, her arms going around his shoulders.

"Yeah well, I have Shivaay Singh Oberoi with me, what would go wrong, Huh?" Annika said with a smile plastered on her face. Shivaay grabbed her hand and got up, taken g her towards the kitchen.

"What do you wanna eat?" He asked Annika while wearing a apron around his waist. She sat on the kitchen counter, her legs swinging in the air as she thought of what she wanted to eat. Shivaay opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by Rudra.

"Listen, we are going to Art Museum. Don't you dare do stuff that we wouldn't do" Rudra said as he stood in front of the two if them. An annoyed Shivaay threw a ball of bean at him while Omkara and Annika chuckled. "We will come back soon" Omkara said to the both of them, winking at them as he left the kitchen. Rudra smirked at Shivaay and he gave him a glare which made Rudra leave the kitchen too.

"You are scaring the poor boy Shivaay" At that Shivaay came closer to her, his hands reaching on the either sides of her, his face towering her. She blinked her eyes innocently, he gripped her waist making her gasp. Moving closer to her, his lips brushed the delicate skin of her's, her body leaning more into his soft kisses. "I am anything but scary" He said in her ears, her hands gripped the hem of his shirt, her eyes were tightly shut.

"Come on, tell me, what do you want to eat" He pushed himself away from her, leaning against the counter opposite to her's. Annika thought for some seconds before she looked away with a huge smile. "Aloo Puri" She exclaimed loudly and Shivaay chuckled at her words, little did he knew that she would say that.

"Aloo Puri it is"

━━━━━━

No proof read, so bear with my typos.