5

He heard his own voice echoing in his ears, startled, he got up with a jerk

He heard his own voice echoing in his ears, startled, he got up with a jerk. He looked around, she was already gone. Was that a dream? Did he dream about her last night? Couldn't he have a control over his imagination now?

He shook his head, sighing heavily, his eyes caught something, something which shone very brightly down on the floor. He looked at his opened curtains which would be closed every morning he woke up.

His fingers played with the small object in his hand. A smile appearing bright on his face, he felt everything falling into place as he imagined what exactly took place yesterday.

He saw his room's door opening. Omkara marching into his room with fast steps which made him confuse. "Om?"

"Shivaay, ummm...did you see Annika?"

"No. Not from last night"

Omkara scratched his forehead, thinking where probably had she disappeared. Shivaay looked at his brother's tensed face, he felt something fishy, very much. "What is it om?" Omkara gulped down hard.

"Shivaay actually, she hasn't reached home till now, but I am sure she will reach back soon" shivaay raised his brows at his brother.

"Om what do you mean by not reached back home?"

"Sahil called me up saying Annika hasn't reached till now" shivaay shook his head at the thought where the girl might have gone.

"Yeh ladki hai ya affat?" Murmuring under his breath, Shivaay fished his phone out from his messy bed.

Shivaay called up Khanna and asked him to trace the location of the jhalli ladki who couldn't stay intact at one place. "Why was the need to call Annika and tell her to come here om?"

"I couldn't see the way you were shivaay yesterday. And then the drinks had hit our head high by then"

Sighing, he sat down with his palms on his face, waiting for his bodyguard to call him up faster. What was taking him so much time? Was she alright? Or was in some serious problem? His mind couldn't stop from making enormous stories of what would have happened with her.

"Rudy still asleep?" Omkara nodded at that. He sat down next to shivaay and looked around his messed up room.

"Don't tell me you guys did that" shivaay blushed hard on listening to his brother. "Don't even think about that om" Omkara giggled and saw his brother playing with a small moon in his hand.

"What's this?" Shivaay looked down and smiled as his eyes saw the small piece of her bracelet in between his fingers.

"This is from Annika's bracelet" Omkara's lips turned into a 'o' and he raised his eyebrows in a teasing manner.

Shivaay opened his mouth to revert back at his brother when he heard his phone ringing. Fumbled at the caller ID, he picked it up immediately.

"Are you insane? How could you even disappear like this?" Annika's ears blasted at his high pitched voice which pricked her ears bad.